gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
QW7v9TQ.jpg

Damn, so it's the run blocking.
Worse than Miami, :picard:

wats good with that? Y all had injuries or the o line was trash to start the season?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, so it's the run blocking.
Worse than Miami, :picard:

wats good with that? Y all had injuries or the o line was trash to start the season?

Fisher been out, still gonna be out a min, and his replacement is one of the worst tackles in football, our LG went down last wk. New center this szn. But Andy not even trying to go back to his old short pass/screen game to mitigate it. Everything is trying to get chunk yardage.

Shady also had a big gain last wk, fumbled at the end of it, and I don’t remember him back in the game after.

Imagine with Watt and Mercilus coming after Pat this wk, and him being a little hobbled, he’s gonna protect him with a rolling pocket and the quick game.

Problem with Shady, with our running game woes, is the things he would be able to eat at (off-tackle, tosses, screens, catching out the backfield), Damian Williams is actually good at, even tho I don’t like the nikka as the starter :francis:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Veach been trash. But he supposedly was the 1st to recognize Mahomes.

But this nikka gave Hitchens the bag :gag:

Drafted countless busts and keeps trading away 1's and 2's.

And Frank Clark ain't doing shyt either.

Fire Brett Veach:camby:

I’m not a believer in Veach either. Dude has mismanaged having a MVP on his rookie deal so damn poorly.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interesting.

Those numbers definitely don’t feel like they go with the eye test.

I can’t even put stock in those #s until we can make teams at least think they need to pass :russ: teams aren’t panicking and trying to throw when we get a couple scores anymore. I remember nikkas thinking Steven Nelson was legit at one point because teams just didn’t have to throw at him

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m so ready for Sammy to go dawg. This dude has played in 12 games as a chief.

Best bet is for him to show out down the final stretch. He’s gonna have to ball out if he wants somebody to give him a decent contract, because he’s 99% getting cut after the szn whether he performs or not, just due to cap reasons, and no team is gonna give him what we gave him regardless. So he really has to maximize his value rest of the yr.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I can’t even put stock in those #s until we can make teams at least think they need to pass :russ: teams aren’t panicking and trying to throw when we get a couple scores anymore. I remember nikkas thinking Steven Nelson was legit at one point because teams just didn’t have to throw at him
nah, I said it before about Ward, he always seems to be right there with the WRs, they just make those circus catches over him. :yeshrug:And I mean, those number at least are compared by snap count to other CBs. :manny:. I just think we've had some home secondaries the last few years and the "stench" is still around.

now watch this nikka get burnt tonight:mjlol: since I'm talkin about it

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I’m so ready for Sammy to go dawg. This dude has played in 12 games as a chief.
Its like we always gotta have one dude like this on our team. Outside of the cancer stuff, Berry was that dude before. When healthy, an all-pro talent, but just always in a tracksuit on the sidelines. Sammy only like 24 though. Hopefully, we can get dude for cheap later on. :lolbron: