21-year-old-mother of 2 kills herself veering in oncoming traffic (leaves suicide note on facebook)

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Flawdaboi, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Buckeye Fever

Buckeye Fever We geeked Hall of Fame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Hip-Hop Since '79
    Coli Cash:
    $300015.00

Yeah, anybody can cry depression and we are just supposed to believe it.

The bytch just didnt want to raise them kids. Probably missed a few girls night out saturdays and couldnt handle it anymore.

2. International Koala

International Koala Sleeping in a tree

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Eucalyptus Forest of the Southside
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

:francis:This is too fukking much. Just imagine you just getting off from work to see your family and some distraught ass entire selfish ass bytch just drives into ongoing traffic. You listening to some music and just minding your business, within in seconds you see a flash and embrace for impact.

Your life flashes before your eyes in a dawning second, while the EMTs try to get you out of the carnage.

On the side, you slip in and out of consciousness seeing a torn shredded corpse with camera snaps and head shakes.

Imagine you laying in the hospital bed out of a state of consciousness, while doctors reviving you, yet on the social media you are just a afterthought because of the magnitude of how the mentally disturbed woman went out....

What a entire fukked up situation for both the children that will never get their mother back and the male who is fighting for his life because somebody forfeited their own life:francis:

3. SNYC

SNYC No Superpowers yet. Fully Vaxxed. #ModernaGang

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BK & BX
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

fukked up situation...

Side note, who the hell wrote that article? That grammar :scust:

4. LexDiamonds

LexDiamonds All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    TDOT
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

If you're gonna kill yourself, go alone.

AAKing23, The Butcher, Turk and 12 others dapped this.
  5. UncleTomFord15

UncleTomFord15 Banned

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Hope she's rotting in hell:pachaha:

AAKing23, patscorpio, Genome and 2 others dapped this.
  6. KyokushinKarateMan

KyokushinKarateMan Train hard, fight easy

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    U.S.
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Many in this thread have already echoed my sentiments. Nothing worst that I can say about this disgusting piece of sh*t waste of flesh b*tch, that hasn't already been said. So with that, I hope the guy makes a speedy recovery, and that the kids fair as well as one can, given the circumstances, moving forward in their lives.

7. klientel

klientel Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $25163.64

Tragic situation but there were ways to kill herself without risking other people’s lives…

But that Facebook post pretty much showed me who she was. And as a parent that shyt annoyed the fukk outta me. She got kids but wants a break, wants to sleep in, wants to have time for herself??!?

Nah it don’t work like that. You wake up when they wake up. You do what they want to do. You spend time only with them. It’s part of being a parent, your life is dedicated to taking care of those kids now. If you still wanted to sleep all day and go out…shouldn’t have used a condom. She was so selfish, and I guess this was her last cry for attention/clout

lurkmanx, Turk, ConPHIdential and 13 others dapped this.
  8. klientel

klientel Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $25163.64

looks like an AI written article. I see those a lot now

9. Playaz Eyez

Playaz Eyez Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Kill yourselves in the privacy of your own home. This to me isn’t all that different than people who do mass shootings ,then turn the gun on themselves. Shoot your self first, spare everybody else.

Genome, The Butcher, Turk and 9 others dapped this.
  10. Umoja

Umoja Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I hate people like her.

Mental health is a problem but it shouldn't be used as a means of turning a blind eye towards things we would otherwise see as selfish.

You have some people who feel the need to bring everyone down to their level when they're going through hard times. It is what she did by crashing into an innocent 3rd party and leaving behind a note trying to prevent her kid from being with the father.

11. Based Lord Zedd

Based Lord Zedd Colts or Die Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Houston TX
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

She's obviously way in the wrong here but i feel a little bit bad for her. I have two young kids and it is rough, even with my wife there, being older than 21 and having a good amount of support from family.

Being 21 and raising two kids alone sounds like hell. She doesn't seem to have a good support system either because she threatened suicide for a while and it doesn't look like anyone was really there for her.

The "real" victims are her kids and the man she hit but calling her a bytch and a c*nt is a bit strong. No excuse for intentionally hitting someone head on, just sad she ended up in a situation she clearly wasn't equipped to handle.

12. Fanservice

Fanservice Bih call me senpai

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

If the person she crashed into survives, I wouldn’t blame them for digging up her body and pissing in her face. :demonic:

Genome, Lord Bison and Arcavian dapped this.
  13. Uitomy

Uitomy Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
    Coli Cash:
    $739.05

She def could've just crashed into a wall or tree, damn. And still, she STILL don't want the kids with they dad. fukk mental health, she was just too lazy to change herself.

14. Uitomy

Uitomy Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
    Coli Cash:
    $739.05

Yo if you think about it, cars have only existed for like the past 100 odd years, out of our millions of years of existence we haven't had cars and quite frankly we don't need cars outside of making long trips. I treat my shyt like a horse, I try my best to walk and scooter or bike best I can. As I'm typing this some dumb ass in a dodge literally drove the wrong way on a one rode street smh.

15. Dray5K

Dray5K Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌ Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Somewhere on an Xbox
    Coli Cash:
    $602.08

Be safe out there, fam.