21-year-old-mother of 2 kills herself veering in oncoming traffic (leaves suicide note on facebook)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Battling depression? From that FB post it seems like the bytch was just mad because she couldn't be in the streets thottin it up.

Her kids are better off now.
Yeah, anybody can cry depression and we are just supposed to believe it.

The bytch just didnt want to raise them kids. Probably missed a few girls night out saturdays and couldnt handle it anymore.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis:This is too fukking much. Just imagine you just getting off from work to see your family and some distraught ass entire selfish ass bytch just drives into ongoing traffic. You listening to some music and just minding your business, within in seconds you see a flash and embrace for impact.

Your life flashes before your eyes in a dawning second, while the EMTs try to get you out of the carnage.

On the side, you slip in and out of consciousness seeing a torn shredded corpse with camera snaps and head shakes.

Imagine you laying in the hospital bed out of a state of consciousness, while doctors reviving you, yet on the social media you are just a afterthought because of the magnitude of how the mentally disturbed woman went out....

What a entire fukked up situation for both the children that will never get their mother back and the male who is fighting for his life because somebody forfeited their own life:francis:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Many in this thread have already echoed my sentiments. Nothing worst that I can say about this disgusting piece of sh*t waste of flesh b*tch, that hasn't already been said. So with that, I hope the guy makes a speedy recovery, and that the kids fair as well as one can, given the circumstances, moving forward in their lives.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tragic situation but there were ways to kill herself without risking other peopleā€™s livesā€¦

But that Facebook post pretty much showed me who she was. And as a parent that shyt annoyed the fukk outta me. She got kids but wants a break, wants to sleep in, wants to have time for herself??!?

Nah it donā€™t work like that. You wake up when they wake up. You do what they want to do. You spend time only with them. Itā€™s part of being a parent, your life is dedicated to taking care of those kids now. If you still wanted to sleep all day and go outā€¦shouldnā€™t have used a condom. She was so selfish, and I guess this was her last cry for attention/clout

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I hate people like her.

Mental health is a problem but it shouldn't be used as a means of turning a blind eye towards things we would otherwise see as selfish.

You have some people who feel the need to bring everyone down to their level when they're going through hard times. It is what she did by crashing into an innocent 3rd party and leaving behind a note trying to prevent her kid from being with the father.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
She's obviously way in the wrong here but i feel a little bit bad for her. I have two young kids and it is rough, even with my wife there, being older than 21 and having a good amount of support from family.

Being 21 and raising two kids alone sounds like hell. She doesn't seem to have a good support system either because she threatened suicide for a while and it doesn't look like anyone was really there for her.

The "real" victims are her kids and the man she hit but calling her a bytch and a c*nt is a bit strong. No excuse for intentionally hitting someone head on, just sad she ended up in a situation she clearly wasn't equipped to handle.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I hate reading shyt like thisā€¦

The idea of people drunk driving (or extreme things like this) make me hate wanting to be on the road at times ā€¦you donā€™t know who else is riding next to you
Yo if you think about it, cars have only existed for like the past 100 odd years, out of our millions of years of existence we haven't had cars and quite frankly we don't need cars outside of making long trips. I treat my shyt like a horse, I try my best to walk and scooter or bike best I can. As I'm typing this some dumb ass in a dodge literally drove the wrong way on a one rode street smh.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of SolaceāœŒ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Yo if you think about it, cars have only existed for like the past 100 odd years, out of our millions of years of existence we haven't had cars and quite frankly we don't need cars outside of making long trips. I treat my shyt like a horse, I try my best to walk and scooter or bike best I can. As I'm typing this some dumb ass in a dodge literally drove the wrong way on a one rode street smh.
Be safe out there, fam.