3 weeks in Colombia 🇨🇴 and Venezuela 🇻🇪 AMA

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I’ll drop pics when I have better internet connection. Landed in Barranquilla @Evil genius Jay

For those wondering, Americans can’t enter Venezuela without a visa. I applied at the Venezuelan embassy in Panama in August and I just got approved a few weeks ago. Was a lengthy process, had to submit pay stubs, bank statements, criminal record, medical records etc. Wanted to hit Caracas the capital but I think I’ll only have time to hit Maracaibo

Weather is great. 88 & sunny with a cool breeze off the Caribbean at night I

I didnt see the sun for 12 straight days in Chicago so I’m enjoying every moment of it :blessed:

Food is banging. Fed 3 people last night + drinks for $25. Uber and taxis are also dirt cheap

Last edited:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
howd you avoid getting robbed
I wear beat up adidas shoes, plain joggers , plain t shirt when im moving around during the day. If im popping out at night I throw on nicer clothes.

I’m darker complexion, I gurantee you wouldn’t be able to tell I was American if you saw me on the streets

One thing that will absolutely let others know you are American is wearing shorts. Most locals wears pants here regardless of it being 90 & humid as fukk

My iPhone 13 stays in my bag hidden under clothes, I walk the streets with my iPhone 6+ from high school. If they want that they can have it :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I’ll drop pics when I have better internet connection. Landed in Barranquilla @Evil genius Jay

For those wondering, Americans can’t enter Venezuela without a visa. I applied at the Venezuelan embassy in Panama in August and I just got approved a few weeks ago. Was a lengthy process, had to submit pay stubs, bank statements, criminal record, medical records etc. Wanted to hit Caracas the capital but I think I’ll only have time to hit Maracaibo

I didnt see the sun for 12 straight days in Chicago so I’m enjoying every moment of it :blessed:

Food is banging. Fed 3 people last night + drinks for $25. Uber and taxis are also dirt cheap
This one of my favorite things about travelling.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

What are they saying about dental work out there in colombia. I got some teeth I want to fix

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
What are they saying about dental work out there in colombia. I got some teeth I want to fix
I’ve seen ads on buildings for hair transplants, plastic surgery, veneers but don’t know much other than that

I’m sure way cheaper than anything you’d find in the states

My corners starting to thin a bit I might have to look into the transplant :mjcry:

Last edited:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Do you need to understand Spanish to maneuver your way through Colombia? Thinking about taking a trip their maybe next year or so.
Absolutely so you don’t get taken advantage of. I’m not saying you have to be super fluent but at least know how to order food, hail a taxi, numbers, ask directions, and basic small talk convo.

The further out you go from the big cities(highly recommend )you’ll be hard pressed to find any English speakers. You’ll go days without hearing English .