3 weeks in Colombia 🇨🇴 and Venezuela 🇻🇪 AMA

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
This Venezuelan immigrant chick at my job has had me captivated for months now. She so bad.

My Spanish is below average/decent but not good enough to really pull her. :mjcry:

Cmon God, help ya boy out here. Lol
Start talking to her in Spanish. Local library has Spanish learning books, that’s how I formed beginners level fluency

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: grown ass men scared to step foot in a whole ass city in 2024

rEl2cfW.jpeg

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
:mjlol: grown ass men scared to step foot in a whole ass city in 2024
The truth is if you not moving sloppy (drugs, women, excessive drinking ) 9 outta 10 you’ll be fine. I’m not saying it’s Disneyland here but it’s not the Warzone that American media portrays it to be.

I’ve made friends with locals here in Colombia from previous visits. Females and dudes. I tell mfs I was sliding down here they offering to have they cousin pick me up from the airport or they got a spare room at they aunt crib I can use. Inviting me over for dinner and got a spread laid out for me :ohlawd:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Start talking to her in Spanish. Local library has Spanish learning books, that’s how I formed beginners level fluency
I can say basic stuff, it's moreso when they start talking back to me it throws me off. The speed and accent take me a sec, lol