3 weeks in Colombia 🇨🇴 and Venezuela 🇻🇪 AMA

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
The truth is if you not moving sloppy (drugs, women, excessive drinking ) 9 outta 10 you’ll be fine. I’m not saying it’s Disneyland here but it’s not the Warzone that American media portrays it to be.

I’ve made friends with locals here in Colombia from previous visits. Females and dudes. I tell mfs I was sliding down here they offering to have they cousin pick me up from the airport or they got a spare room at they aunt crib I can use. Inviting me over for dinner and got a spread laid out for me :ohlawd:
9/10 chance ain't that great when it comes to life or death my G

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Colombian costeno Spanish is very hard to understand. They talk at a million miles and use a lot of slang
No matter what flavor of Spanish you speak, as long as you don't speak it like a gringo you'll be fine. It's really only important for buying stuff. They gonna overcharge you once they find out you're American

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I wear beat up adidas shoes, plain joggers , plain t shirt when im moving around during the day. If im popping out at night I throw on nicer clothes.

I’m darker complexion, I gurantee you wouldn’t be able to tell I was American if you saw me on the streets

One thing that will absolutely let others know you are American is wearing shorts. Everyone wears pants here regardless of it being 90 & humid as fukk
the shorts thing is Cap, its more so Americans are fat as fukk + do shorts and socks w flip flops or the sandals we were are higher end.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The truth is if you not moving sloppy (drugs, women, excessive drinking ) 9 outta 10 you’ll be fine. I’m not saying it’s Disneyland here but it’s not the Warzone that American media portrays it to be.

I’ve made friends with locals here in Colombia from previous visits. Females and dudes. I tell mfs I was sliding down here they offering to have they cousin pick me up from the airport or they got a spare room at they aunt crib I can use. Inviting me over for dinner and got a spread laid out for me :ohlawd:
:mjlit:I was down there when Chavez was in power breh

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
- Is colombia as dangerous as they say? Do women in these countries see you as a walking lick?
- What are the dating apps like? Do people use bumble and shyt there?
- If I wanted to do the digital nomad thing how safe would I be in medielln, bogota or cali?
- it can be as safe or as dangerous as you want it to be. I’ve seldomly used apps down here but a lot of the women are selling ass or scamming on there. Bumble is the most popular.

- My best experiences with women in Colombia have been cold approaching (in appropriate spaces) or my local plugs putting me on with they cousin/classmates/coworkers. I’m 26, 6’2, relatively decent shape

not one of these :flabbynsick: passport bros you see on social media. Them nikkas deserve to be taken advantage of because they move sloppy

- Me personally I like being on the water so I like Barranquilla or Santa Marta. Bogota fukking sucks :scust: Rainy, cold (40s-50s at night), and that altitude had my head hurting the first few days I was there. Cali I never been to but I heard good things about

Medellin…enter at your own risk
Fight some fires out there breh :myman:
The buildings here are all concrete & brick. I’m sure firefighting here is boring.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
what’s the most culture shocking stuff about Venezuela? I know the economy is fukked over there