3 weeks in Colombia 🇨🇴 and Venezuela 🇻🇪 AMA

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
shyt u braver than me...I aint stepping foot in Venezuela
American cities with higher murder rate than Caracas if the statistics are correct

St. Louis
Petersburg
Flint
Baltimore
Pine Bluff

Would you step your foot in those cities?
American stats are probably inflated due to the structure of having suburbs that aren't included in the cities "real" population

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
They are one and the same. Women are indistinguishable

Colombian women are in better shape than many of the other countries I’ve been to down here. Gyms and parks are packed at night with people running laps, playing sports, lifting

Most of the women are slim with a bubble or stacked out this world. Regular everyday women working at a grocery store or lobby receptionist. Doesn’t make any sense :noah: :damn:

The refrigerator bodies I saw in Peru, Guatemala , El Salvador :scust:
Not even a passport bro but I understand why they wanna deal with foreign women.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
- it can be as safe or as dangerous as you want it to be. I’ve seldomly used apps down here but a lot of the women are selling ass or scamming on there. Bumble is the most popular.

- My best experiences with women in Colombia have been cold approaching (in appropriate spaces) or my local plugs putting me on with they cousin/classmates/coworkers. I’m 26, 6’2, relatively decent shape

not one of these :flabbynsick: passport bros you see on social media. Them nikkas deserve to be taken advantage of because they move sloppy

- Me personally I like being on the water so I like Barranquilla or Santa Marta. Bogota fukking sucks :scust: Rainy, cold (40s-50s at night), and that altitude had my head hurting the first few days I was there. Cali I never been to but I heard good things about

Medellin…enter at your own risk

The buildings here are all concrete & brick. I’m sure firefighting here is boring.

You sound like a clown. Nobody deserves to be drugged or murdered.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I’ll drop pics when I have better internet connection. Landed in Barranquilla @Evil genius Jay

For those wondering, Americans can’t enter Venezuela without a visa. I applied at the Venezuelan embassy in Panama in August and I just got approved a few weeks ago. Was a lengthy process, had to submit pay stubs, bank statements, criminal record, medical records etc. Wanted to hit Caracas the capital but I think I’ll only have time to hit Maracaibo

Weather is great. 88 & sunny with a cool breeze off the Caribbean at night I

I didnt see the sun for 12 straight days in Chicago so I’m enjoying every moment of it :blessed:

Food is banging. Fed 3 people last night + drinks for $25. Uber and taxis are also dirt cheap
You talking about everything but the women. That's all we care about. So...? :jbhmm:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
American cities with higher murder rate than Caracas if the statistics are correct

St. Louis
Petersburg
Flint
Baltimore
Pine Bluff

Would you step your foot in those cities?
American stats are probably inflated due to the structure of having suburbs that aren't included in the cities "real" population
Caracas was 90 per 100,000 in 2022
close to double all those cities

ISHIDA

All Star
Daps
I wanted to hit Guayaquil and the Ecuadorian coast again but after I seen them nikkas run up and shoot up that TV station and university I’m like :sadcam:
I got fam living close to Esmeralda (where most gang/cartel shyt happen) and yeah I dont recommend nobody going there

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
You sound like a clown. Nobody deserves to be drugged or murdered.
These dudes who come down here know the risks, it’s well reported all over social media but they still come down here like it’s Disneyland.

An iPhone 15 is 3 months salary for most people down here, what do you expect to happen ?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
what’s the most culture shocking stuff about Venezuela? I know the economy is fukked over there
I’m on the bus right now, cell service is spotty. Should hit the Venezuela border in 4.5 hours

Riding thru these small towns in rural Colombia is just like twilight zone. Ain’t shyt here but landscape/scenery is gorgeous

broller

Veteran
Daps
I wear beat up adidas shoes, plain joggers , plain t shirt when im moving around during the day. If im popping out at night I throw on nicer clothes.

I’m darker complexion, I gurantee you wouldn’t be able to tell I was American if you saw me on the streets

One thing that will absolutely let others know you are American is wearing shorts. Everyone wears pants here regardless of it being 90 & humid as fukk

What do you mean by that and how light does one have to be to look American?

That shorts thing is very interesting

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
What do you mean by that and how light does one have to be to look American?

That shorts thing is very interesting
you have Colombians who look indigenous, European, straight up black and everything in between. Thats what I’m saying. I feel the only thing that gives it away before I start talking is my height (6’2). Most Colombian men are short

broller

Veteran
Daps
you have Colombians who look indigenous, European, straight up black and everything in between. Thats what I’m saying. I feel the only thing that gives it away before I start talking is my height (6’2). Most Colombian men are short

Yeah that's why I was confused because Colombians seem to be all across the continuum so I was surprised when you said being dark made you seem to not be American, because Americans also come in all shades of the continuum.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Yeah that's why I was confused because Colombians seem to be all across the continuum so I was surprised when you said being dark made you seem to not be American, because Americans also come in all shades of the continuum.
Not too many black Americans come to the coast(minus Cartagena) where I was. I haven’t met another black American since I been here

Stayed at a hostel a few nights. Met a ton of Europeans, Canadians, Australians, Israelis PAWG central for you coli brehs