3 weeks in Colombia 🇨🇴 and Venezuela 🇻🇪 AMA

Loggie

All Star
Daps
You selling your dollars in Venezuela? That hustle still going on or is it too dangerous?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
They are one and the same. Women are indistinguishable

Colombian women are in better shape than many of the other countries I’ve been to down here. Gyms and parks are packed at night with people running laps, playing sports, lifting

Most of the women are slim with a bubble or stacked out this world. Regular everyday women working at a grocery store or lobby receptionist. Doesn’t make any sense :noah: :damn:

The refrigerator bodies I saw in Peru, Guatemala , El Salvador :scust:
They just don’t understand :wow:

I just came back from Colombia. From a rural town that’s only accessible by boat. I saw this girl selling yucca with her family. Literally one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. She had long wavy black hair, sun-kissed almond skin. She had this very distinct Native American look to her, like a real life Pocahontas. A straight dime selling yucca! :whew:

I saw another girl working in a pool hall. Lightskin with no make up on. She was like a mix between draya and Lauren London. Just a half shirt and jeans with a perfect body.

Both girls were so soft-spoken and feminine. :noah:

I still can’t fathom how there are women that beautiful and the men are so desensitized to it that they just walk right past them. :wow:

They kept reminding me it’s my turn on the pool table. I was like damn the pool y’all don’t see this ?:mjtf:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Nyggas really be thinking shyt sweet
It got a don’t travel there stamp from the embassy for a reason
fukk I care bout a department of state :mjlol:
DoS be on some stuff plus a lot of their advisories are politically motivated and less about safety.

Been in Iraqi, Somali, and Mexican cartel land.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

I just came back from Colombia. From a rural town that’s only accessible by boat. I saw this girl selling yucca with her family. Literally one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. She had long wavy black hair, sun-kissed almond skin. She had this very distinct Native American look to her, like a real life Pocahontas. A straight dime selling yucca! :whew:

I saw another girl working in a pool hall. Lightskin with no make up on. She was like a mix between draya and Lauren London. Just a half shirt and jeans with a perfect body.

I still can’t fathom how there are women that beautiful and the men are so desensitized to it that they just walk right past them. :wow:

They kept reminding me it’s my turn on the pool table. I was like damn the pool y’all don’t see this ?:mjtf:
There, they respect social class way more than looks. Even in Colombia, there are women tourists don’t even have access to.

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
American cities with higher murder rate than Caracas if the statistics are correct

St. Louis
Petersburg
Flint
Baltimore
Pine Bluff

Would you step your foot in those cities?
American stats are probably inflated due to the structure of having suburbs that aren't included in the cities "real" population
Correct. I would not work, save money, take off from work to tour Little Rock or whatever cities you mentioned. And trust that no one trusts any stats that come from Venezuela, Philippines, n Korea, Somalia, eritrea or any country ran by tyrannical dictators.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Keep that simping in the statea