[5/25/24] WWE King and Queen of the Ring - Premium Live Event (1pm ET start)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He got that shyt on

“Put the Turban on GotDammit
GSg3o6R.png
!”

Silkk

Daps
Wish there was a more credible champ for Gunther to beat for the WHC. Seth, Drew, Punk, AJ all would have been ideal.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Wish there was a more credible champ for Gunther to beat for the WHC. Seth, Drew, Punk, AJ all would have been ideal.
Are you saying you think Priest is still WHC by SummerSlam? Even after his title defense against Drew in Scotland?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That match isn’t booked
No it's not but they are building towards it. Here is Priest saying he's got the shot once Drew is cleared.

Here is Drew saying he got what he wanted, his World title rematch.

So it's only a matter of time before they announce it for Clash at the Castle. They probably want to wait until after KaQotR to make it official.

But you didn't answer my question. Are you saying you think Priest is still WHC at SummerSlam?

Silkk

Daps
No it's not but they are building towards it. Here is Priest saying he's got the shot once Drew is cleared.

But you didn't answer my question. Are you saying you think Priest is still WHC at SummerSlam?

We don’t know what they are building towards. We don’t write for WWE.

And it wouldn’t surprise me. Drew winning and dropping that title again in under a month would.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
We don’t know what they are building towards. We don’t write for WWE.

And it wouldn’t surprise me. Drew winning and dropping that title again in under a month would.
Believe what you want I just showed you what they showed us.

No way Drew isn't fighting for the WHC in Scotland. It's likely why they pulled him from KotR so he'd be 100% for that show.

Silkk

Daps
Believe what you want I just showed you what they showed us.

No way Drew isn't fighting for the WHC in Scotland. It's likely why they pulled him from KotR so he'd be 100% for that show.
You can’t pick and choose when you want to predict fantasy booking.

You’ll be the same guy that turns around in a few weeks and says “They never announced it, Fans did it to themselves” if the match doesn’t happen like you always do…

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
You can’t pick and choose when you want to predict fantasy booking.

You’ll be the same guy that turns around in a few weeks and says “They never announced it, Fans did it to themselves” if the match doesn’t happen like you always do…
It's not fantasy booking when Drew said he's got his title re-match. Go watch the other video I posted in my edit after you replied. It's all right there. They are literally spelling it out for the audience. You think they do that match on a random Raw when CatC is less than a month a way, it's June 15th.