[5/25/24] WWE King and Queen of the Ring - Premium Live Event (1pm ET start)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's not fantasy booking when Drew said he's got his title re-match. Go watch the other video I posted in my edit after you replied. It's all right there. They are literally spelling it out for the audience. You think they do that match on a random Raw when CatC is less than a month a way, it's June 15th.
Again, Just using your normal takes when it comes to predicting booking…..

We don’t write for WWE. I will wait until the match is actually announced.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
If this Wyatt6 or w/e it's going to be debuts in Saudi, no one is going to react, just like no one reacted to Kairi returning. You would think they learned their lesson from that and hold it off for a better city to do it in.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
How long has wwe done this 4 or 5 match ppv shyt?!

I remember ppvs used to have at least 7-8 matches?!

If they cut everybodies long ass, overdone entrances in half, you'd easily fit in another 3 matches wtf

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

If they cut everybodies long ass, overdone entrances in half, you'd easily fit in another 3 matches wtf
It's not the entrances, it's the required ad breaks between matches they have to do for Peacock. That adds so much time to the show than if they just went match to match w/o them. Also under the Vince regime, those matches would be short, sometimes 5-10mins max.

Example under the HHH regime: Backlash France - 5 matches, nothing was under 10mins. 19, 13, 15, 17, 27mins each.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So now getting the Crown gets you a guaranteed title shot at SS? That's how you add weight and interest in a Tournament, should have been announced at the outset, could have added more layers to the onscreen product.
HHH explains why here, in his own words.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So now getting the Crown gets you a guaranteed title shot at SS? That's how you add weight and interest in a Tournament, should have been announced at the outset, could have added more layers to the onscreen product.
Yeah I don’t think it’s been done since Brock in 02. Went a long way in getting him ready to beat Rock at SS

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

They started doing it last year

It’s the NXT Takerover model it works better this way

Quality over quantity

Gives more importance to matches

And brings more spectacle

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I been out the loop busy/traveling and totally spaced on this show being so soon after Le Backlash and made an appointment for right before :snoop:

I'll still catch most of it but watch them open with Liv or Nia :francis:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I been out the loop busy/traveling and totally spaced on this show being so soon after Le Backlash and made an appointment for right before :snoop:

I'll still catch most of it but watch them open with Liv or Nia :francis:
Well Clash at the Castle is 3 weeks after this (June 15) and NXT Battleground is 2 weeks after this (June 9). 😄