8 times the U.S. gave Whites handouts to get ahead

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
This is why I laugh when at white people who deny the system was set up for them to win.

I hate when white people be like "Im white, and Im struggling too!" they dont know how bad that sentence makes THEM look. :mjlol:

Be white and struggle in AmeriKKKa brehs :laff:
Even in areas where white people "struggle" they still have it better.

Get caught with a meth lab with intent to distribute? About 2-4yrs and a drug program.

Billy bob is drunk and brandishing a weapon at people? Oh well let's subdue him, maybe negotiate, but no need for lethal force.

21yr old Ashley and Heather are strung out on coke/xanex/heroine and caught with some while driving? Rehab because jail doesn't help with the addiction.

fukk any white person that still manages to fail in a system designed to keep them afloat.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
@Sithlord Piff
Don't forget the U.S. Dept of Agriculture, and their pattern of discrimination against African American farmers, see Pigford vs Glickman.
The USDA used paper-shuffling, denying and delaying loans for black farmers until the end of planting season, approving only a fraction of black farmers' loan requests, and denying crop-disaster payments for black farmers, which white farmers were routinely granted. The result of such longstanding discrimination is that black farmers have been forced out of business at a rate three times faster than white farmers. The USDA has admitted to having discriminated against black farmers. By 1992 the number of black farmers had declined by 98%. In 1920, 1 in 7 U.S. farmers was African-American, and now the number is 1 in 100.

Edit- USDA has been referred to as the last plantation
:francis:

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:salute:My pops gave me that book when I first got out of college. It really opened my eyes and cleared away a lot naivety.

Count yourself as one of the blessed one. Because most black people can't and don't understand the realities laid out in that book.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Lack of reps, forced slavery during reconstruction in the form of sharecropping, Jim Crow, segregation, separate but equal, redistricting, zoning laws, housing restrictions, tearing down black neighborhoods for freeways, the burning of black Wall Street in Tulsa, the prison system.

America has hated black people so much

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well, I'm glad that their population numbers are shrinking and they literally dying off from crystal meth and negative birth rates. I mean, their karma is a long, slow death and eternal humiliation to everyone that they oppressed, like seeing the bully from school getting exposed as a rapist, then getting beaten down numerous times and sued the hell out of his soul.

These handouts they done to us, and still can't kill off black people; and then they are losing economic ground on this planet too.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
All this is talked about in depth in " black labor, white wealth" by Claud Anderson. More Black people should read this book.

more black people should pay attention to him, in general.

It be killing me how when you watch a lot of his speaking videos there's nothing but old ladies in the audience.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At the end of the day it's their court, and it's their ball and the even make the rules to the game. Gotta go somewhere else or deal with it. :yeshrug:

Me I went somewhere else, fukk their court and their game.

Where do you live now?