A breh gon enlist in the Air Force

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
breh you can switch all you want all they gonna do is be mad

unless you get on the bus then its your ass :mjlol:
Yeah they literally can’t do shyt until you swear in and even then they can’t do shyt until you’re on that bus

Many people chicken out on that shipout day... even I was like:patrice:

Then I figured I had nothing else to lose but to try so I said fukk it:manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
its no sub school, but people fail out all the time
Nah fukk subs

But we had IT’s that were originally CTN’s (cyber sec guys) that dropped out because it was too hard... but they weren’t the sharpest knives in the drawer and honestly didn’t care about IT shyt, they just had good Asvabs and a good recruiter

If I had known about CTN’s before I would’ve done that shyt over IT in a heartbeat because navy IT can be some bullshyt if you don’t get shore duty and learn the AP side.

Idgaf about crypto and ekms:hhh:

Daps
Be prepared to run and get yelled at a lot and do stupid shyt...

But honestly, just be tough and squared away and you should be good. Logistics is a pretty good job in and outside the military (idk about jarhead logistics though).

Jarhard logistics?

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
I was a prior E for 9 years and have been an O since November
What branch are you? I want to get a degree then OCS but people say that it is the hardest to do in the Air Force due to damn near everybody having a college degree:snoop: how competitive was getting into OCS for you by the way?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
What branch are you? I want to get a degree then OCS but people say that it is the hardest to do in the Air Force due to damn near everybody having a college degree:snoop: how competitive was getting into OCS for you by the way?

Air Force/Air Guard

So as a Guard officer my path was a lot different and just getting a shot at commissioning was wayyyy more difficult than the Active Duty guys, but I was in literally the best place I could've possibly been in order to be selected and got selected with relatively little to no qualifications compared to Active Duty guys :mjlol: (i i elaborate more by PM if u want)

But overall....

This is the best time to try and commission in over a decade.

The selection rates have Been extremely high...

Reason being? The Air Force is hemorrhaging Pilots, Cyber Operations Officers and Intel Officers to the private sector. And these jobs are more needed than ever.

The Air Force brass had realized that cyber, geospatial warfare, and Intel are the future and have been throwing money at these respective career fields.

In fact the whole Space Force nonsense? Yea the White House has done a retarded job of articulating exactly what it is, but essentially Geospatial, Cyber, and Information Warfare have become the preeminent means by which war will be waged and the DoD wishes to give these domains their own branch to independently operate..instead of having Pilots (Generals of the AF), Infantry grunts (generals of the Army) and Sailors (admirals of the Navy) shape their mission without fully grasping it.

I say all that to say, regardless of your background, if you have a clean record, a STEM degree and are in good shape, you stand a good chance of being selected and should aim to be a Intel, Cyber or Space Officer in the AF.

It won't be super easy nor a fast process and recruiters will try to finesse you, but its certainly doable At the moment.

Last edited:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Why are yall cacs so demented? :hhh:

Cac? I’m black bruh. Clarify what you mean. Btw you serve? Just asking because unlike other branches of service the air force actually force feeds you everything. If a course is 30 days they want it done in 15. There are some ignorant folk in the air force but not a lot of dummies

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cac? I’m black bruh. Clarify what you mean. Btw you serve? Just asking because unlike other branches of service the air force actually force feeds you everything. If a course is 30 days they want it done in 15. There are some ignorant folk in the air force but not a lot of dummies
That last part is true, navy as well for IT’s (at least for me)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So I was just talking to my cousin and he's trying for the Navy now. Said the Air Force acts stuck up. But he stays in Alabama and I'm way up north. I guess it depends on the recruiter.

How hard is it to get in:ld: I have an associates and I'm decent at math, took Pre-Calculus. That's about it. On top of that I'll be 29 in October:flabbynsick:

I don't really have a backup plan. If this Air Force thing falls through the only thing I can think of is going to university for my Bachelors.

Last edited: