A breh gon enlist in the Air Force

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The cyber position I applied for in the Air Force said no IT experience is required, but is it recommended to have at least some basic knowledge? Will they teach me everything I need to know?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
From the af?

See if you can get a waiver or something

that was from the army. still gonna wait for the AF to get back to me

recruiter said in the army waivers for a possession ticket are going higher up the ladder and he hasnt seen a single waiver

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
They came to me first and i dont think i can switch since they gave me a ship date
Ah I understand that, I don’t think the marines is that bad. Every branch of the military has it’s benefits and it’s based on what you make of it. My uncles did 20 years in the marines, and my dad was in for 7 until he got medically discharged. They don’t complain about it at all.

Only thing my dad and my uncles told me about the marines is don’t join unless you are 100% sure you want to be a MARINE and buy into the life.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yeah fukk the marines :mjlol: that shyt is unreasonably trash
Do they accept ?

GT Score- 103
MM Score- 084
EL Score- 095
CL Score- 109
without checking, yes.

gt score over 90 is pretty much the bar to clear from what i remember

but you need to go check. and if it means waiting a few months longer and giving the marine recruiters a BS excuse as to why you can't go then do it imo

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The cyber position I applied for in the Air Force said no IT experience is required, but is it recommended to have at least some basic knowledge? Will they teach me everything I need to know?
They’ll teach you

Basic knowledge would help somewhat. Know what you’re getting into tho, that shyt is no walk in the park