A breh gon enlist in the Air Force

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Tom Cruise, Top Gun, Goose and volleyball playing ass motherfukkers :mjlol::francis: :mjpls:

You're gonna willingly choose to call Donald Trump your commander-in-chief as a grown man? :hhh:

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
79 isn’t really that high for them to be that impressed...

But af recruiters do act distant af. Like they don’t care if you join them or not

And it’s just practice. You haven’t officially took shyt or sighned shyt so you can talk to whichever recruiter you want.

I took my practice with the army too then switched to Navy and enlisted just because i had a homie who recommended me to a navy recruiter.
What was your MOS? what were the job prospects once you got out?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Do you pay taxes in the states?
Tom Cruise, Top Gun, Goose and volleyball playing ass motherfukkers :mjlol::francis: :mjpls:

You're gonna willingly choose to call Donald Trump your commander-in-chief as a grown man? :hhh:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Chair force and coast guard most desirable cuz it's a easy 20 years. I'd do nothing and collect a check forever.

Whatever branch just make sure you document EVERYTHING and get a va rating on the way out
So you're a coastie? Or an airman?

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
3D or 1B4. If you can get past the physical and have good attention to detail and calm nerves, go ATC (90K on outside). If you want to stay in and enjoy yourself and stack bread become a loadmaster.
PM me if you want more info. If you do decide to go Comm. 3D0X2 Cyber Ops and 3D1X2 Cyber Transport are were the $$ are. You could go 3D0X3 Cyber Surety if you want to go the ISSO/ISSM route and make bread in the RMF realm.
Don't sleep on Civil Engineering either. I know some people that are electricians banking after they got out. The best branch of all for transfer-able skills. fukk the Army and the Marines. Navy is alright but they are always gone for 6 months on ship duty. fukk that. Coast Guard is racist as fukk and not a place for a breh...I've been told. Do your own research. Stay away from Security Forces and Maintenance, unless you are in avionics or NDI.

Roflmao exactwhat I told one meme we on here!

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
anyone in here currently enlisted?

Did anyone here enlist, get a degree then OCS?

Had plenty buddies that did. I got a few degrees too while active enlisted. Ocs wasn’t for me but my girls a LTC lol so I’m kinda getting em back :lolbron:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
My little brother was is getting out of the army next year, he says. He’s over in the Middle East right now and he’s just like fukk this I’m done. 6 years is long enough he said. They probably going to try and throw some shytty sign on bonus and he’s just going to be like :Respekbird:. That dude got to travel and see the world and marry a Brazilian with fake titties who is a dentist in Brazil and now becoming one in America. And she’s not even a slutty one. She cooks and takes care of him. He won brehs.:mjcry: Now Uncle Sam about to pay for his school unless the army lets him switch his mos which is the only way he would stay in. But he says since he just changed bases and got promoted they probably won’t cause there’s a shortage of sergeants. He wanted to be a grunt now he’s like man I want that pog life. :Pshkobe: Plus they took my sidekick away from me in all my ps4 games:pacspit: