A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lebron could get him a nice deal pretty easily. Lonzo would be the worst player with a signature shoe though :mjlol:
He might be the worst but he has a huge fanbase and would sell well imo. I am not sure if Nike will give him one because Nike rarely gives out a sig shoe. If he goes to Adidas, UA, PUMA, he can get a deal right away. I am hoping he goes to UA because they did a good job with Curry's ankles.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
He might be the worst but he has a huge fanbase and would sell well imo. I am not sure if Nike will give him one because Nike rarely gives out a sig shoe. If he goes to Adidas, UA, PUMA, he can get a deal right away. I am hoping he goes to UA because they did a good job with Curry's ankles.
He would definitely sell wherever he goes. I don’t know how well his merch sells but his brand is popular. Lowkey I could see a bidding war for him from some of those brands you mentioned if he plays his cards right, especially if they feel like they could get Melo.

But yeah it’s time for him to wear some real shoes. It’s actually unacceptable that they allow him to play in that.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
He'll be back next year, right Bron stans :mjcry:

I think he will. This season was terrible, never came back 100% from his injury imo and the ad debacle.

But he will def be back next season with some extra months of rest and he's gonna have to lose some weight too

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
25-14-9 and y'all hating? :hhh:

i swear yall mentally ill nikkas are pathetic. Friday night and y'all hating on a black man with a black wife and kids after he just had a near triple double :mjlol: Losers

nah let the Zombies have they fun we need them for content on the board. All i say is keep that same energy after these summertime moves. Just save your receipts my boy cuz im putting cases on all these Lames