A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
ClX1CGGUoAAZEbe.jpg

:laff:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Paint was literally wide open and this nikka insisted on dancing with Love and forcing the three. :snoop:Come on bruh you gotta be smarter than that. :snoop:

I don't think in his wildest dreams that he thought Love would be able to play that type of defense on him. Curry really didn't drive to the paint a lot in this series. Took a lot of bad three point shots instead of taking what the defense was giving him.

Daps
Nothing any hater says from this point matters. Bron did shyt never done before against a team that pretty much everyone thought was going to run through them in the Finals. To lead his team in every category along with being the first to come down from 3-1 in the Finals means he just goes up even more in the all time great players argument. Kyrie showed up this series and has forced his way into the discussion among the top players in the NBA after outplaying the MVP the entire series. He's always been a beast but he should think LeBron for coming back and changing the trajectory of his career cause he was probably going the way of Francis Marbury as an exciting guard who puts up numbers with no real team success. To think right now at this moment to imagine Bron (yeah I said it right) trading a not even 25 year old scorer capable of averaging 25 a night with ice water in his veins is crazy though. I know we would be thinking differently if they lost but even still you don't trade a not in his prime Kyrie Irving for an over 30 PG like CP3 who has knee issues too. I didn't think Love fit (and still really don't) but I never though Kyrie should have been an option to be traded and he proved why in the ENTIRE playoffs. Congrats to Bron and the Cavs for beating the Warriors in a not great but memorable series with a great game 7 to end the season.

Love will be traded kyrie the young ruff ryder he is stays put...

Daps
If Bogut plays out the series then golden state takes the title again, if I was cleveland I would have Kevin Love's things out on the curb monday morning and be talking to Greg Monroe or either Thaddeus Young later that evening.

Naw it should be after the parade Wednesday :sas1:

• Dap
Reactions: Fox

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
my guy JR Smith has won a championship.

:russ:

glorious.

:blessed:

i don't chime in much when it comes to sports on here but i have to give my two cents.
what a game man..haven't enjoyed a last quarter like that in a long time.

not a Cavs fan but i'm pleased for them and Lebron.
to see that desire from Bron was amazing, Kyrie was great as he has been in the finals and even Love played his part at the end.

shout out to Draymond though.

:salute:to Bron.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
^^^^^yeah, lemme just quote dis shyt again since you haven't quite wiped dat dried nut from ya eyes yet. :coffee:

Let's stop actin like I haven't been postin and shyttin on you Moist Marsupials season ticket holders for da past 4 years. You're not dolo in dis. Ya p*ssy is nothin special, Susie. :francis:

Congrats.....the pinnacle of your miserable life is here ! :wow: Enjoy while you can breh because after this high you on comes down you'll still be living at your moms house and going to that 8.00 an hour job at wal-mart.

You dried bron nut from ya eye yet?:shaq:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
The moment Kyrie hit that shot was surreal then LeBron making a free throw to seal the deal. :krs:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think in his wildest dreams that he thought Love would be able to play that type of defense on him. Curry really didn't drive to the paint a lot in this series. Took a lot of bad three point shots instead of taking what the defense was giving him.

Love played good D but it was obvious Steph was looking for that 3 by any means necessary. Kyrie had just hit the dagger three and Curry was looking to answer him back. It was so selfish.

Yes, he is the GOAT shooter but unless he's on fire 14 out of your 19 shyts being threes is unacceptable. :snoop:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Love played good D but it was obvious Steph was looking for that 3 by any means necessary. Kyrie had just hit the dagger three and Curry was looking to answer him back. It was so selfish.

Yes, he is the GOAT shooter but unless he's on fire 14 out of your 19 shyts being threes is unacceptable. :snoop:

He definitely lived by the three and died by the three. That three that Kyrie hit over him hurt his pride I think. Especially since Kyrie has been outplaying him these last few games. I also think (although Steph doesn't admit it) he was worn out physically, which is why you really don't see him take it to hole that much in this series. The fact that he didn't have his legs under him and that the Cavs were being real physical with him, made him take a lot more threes than he's accustomed to as he really wasn't able to go into the paint.