A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Paint was literally wide open and this nikka insisted on dancing with Love and forcing the three. :snoop:Come on bruh you gotta be smarter than that. :snoop:
He played like a jackass all series breh. Throwing up bullshyt threes instead of hitting the paint. He acts like them threes were the only thing in his arsenal:beli:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Shout out to TT for looking like a young Jack Sikma at the FT line while Iggy was bricking like Andre Drummond out there

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its also about averages. Its only so long that a player like Barnes will make shots. Same for the splash brothers. When the going gets very tough and the other team doesn't lie down when the pressure gets cranked, the circus 3pt shots stop going in.

How many times did we see the Warriors go on a big run in the past 3 games only for Cleveland to erase it in the blink of an eye? Also, looking back, Cleveland didnt compete at all in the first 2 games. They win one of those and this series ends in Cleveland. We kept on hearing fairytales about how Klay and Curry will eventually get going and how they were so angry but it all turned out to be idiots not giving Cleveland credit for the incredible defense.

Kyrie and Jefferson's presence was also key, how many times did we see in last year's series where Cleveland got tired and went on scoring droughts at the end of the third and early in the fourth with no credible playmaker to take the load off Lebron's tired back? They literally lost 3 of those 4 games because of the incredibly short and undermanned rotation
most of the shots they missed were open those last few games. they were just missing damn near everything. Thompson in particular missed more open looks than I care to remember. if you are open, hit your shots

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Congrats.....the pinnacle of your miserable life is here ! :wow: Enjoy while you can breh because after this high you on comes down you'll still be living at your moms house and going to that 8.00 an hour job at wal-mart.

You dried bron nut from ya eye yet?:shaq:

Mom's house & Wal-Mart, huh? Word? :skip:

Y'know I neva realized how much of a fukkin herb you actually were until now seein as how your only attempts to come at me were wheneva I was already in da midst of goin at it wit somebody else or by proxy of somebody else for whom you were pom pom'n on da sidelines for like an obedient hoe.

Dolo, you really are a fukkin lame. I'm goin to enjoy dis. :pachaha:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love played good D but it was obvious Steph was looking for that 3 by any means necessary. Kyrie had just hit the dagger three and Curry was looking to answer him back. It was so selfish.

Yes, he is the GOAT shooter but unless he's on fire 14 out of your 19 shyts being threes is unacceptable. :snoop:

Curry pride was hurt

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Doris Burke is kinda fine :ehh:

Doris Burke is one middle aged Cac I wouldn't mind piping :whew:

490569874-basketball-analyst-reporter-doris-burke-gettyimages.jpg
dorisdribbles.0.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Kyrie had just hit the dagger three and Curry was looking to answer him back. It was so selfish.
Curry pride was hurt
Curry pride had to be hurt. Kyrie clinched the win and title off a step-back 3. The type of shot that Curry lives off of. The type of shot that made GS a 73-9 team. It's like a rapper being ethered on his own song.