A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:patrice: Ya bytch ass just called me out though. U disappear for two months just to tag me and start selling out. That just means I've been on ur mind for a while. Now whose really the fukkin herb?

Foh scrub:russell:

Again, ya p*ssy ain't special. :heh:

I've shat on, am currently shyttin on, and will further shyt on you and all da rest of dese hatin ass phaggits you share camp wit.

I know trynna convince yaself dat you're some kinda lone target I've been gunnin for is all datchu've got to formulate some kinda W outta dis situation but sorry, buttacups. You share dat work. :francis:

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Its just HILARIOUS how nikkaz watched the Cavs wack, predictable offense ALL YEAR with a cast of bums basically thought this team was gonna give GS the business.

GM Lebron team building is TRASH. Look at all those roster spots full of nikkaz who don't even play: Mo Williams, Dahntay Jones, James Jones, Mozgov. Those spots could've been actual players who could contribute.

TERRIBLE

:russ:

Nikkas was really hyping up that Bron/Delly/Shump/JR/Frye lineup :mjlol:

Said they were going to expose G States "bad" defense. Yet here they are struggling to get past 80 points :dead:

Again, how am I spinning shyt? I wasn't one of the idiots thinking the Cavs would beat the Warriors. Everyone outside of idiots & Cavs fans knew this was going to happen. The Warriors are way better. Sounds like you're just responding to idiots pumping the Cavs up. And maybe those are some of the people going in on Lebron.

I'm just putting things back in their proper perspective.

lmfaoooo....seriously wtf is wrong with you ? ITS OVER...either yall dudes on payroll or you got money on the cavs :laff:

They won because they defended well and played good basketball as a team last game. I've been saying it since before the series started: Even if LeBron goes insane it won't matter because the rest of the team is too flawed for them to beat these Warriors. There's a reason that they won 73 games this year.

Cleveland :Cheflol:

Wait till were healthy :Cheflol:
Warriors got lucky last year :Cheflol:

2efefb17061b758f99c024da0e8d59c5.gif

Bron don't want it man. I'm a Kobe hater but they don't make nikkas like that anymore. Bron soft. Love soft. Cleveland soft. Dan Gilbert soft.
Bron in his feelings and Draymond trying to get that bag :mjlol:

Draymond, you made the Mitten proud my guy :salute:
Splash bros y'all lightskin nikkas is filthy, pleasure to watch y'all play
Iggy, been rocking with you since Philly congrats on another one
Shaun Livingston, ahhhh man still think about that leg, s/o to you on that bounce back and getting two of them thangs
My guy Andy, hustler of the year getting that defalut ring.
Oakland, don't really mess with Norcal like that but y'all seem like cool people, congrats on two

I hope all you cleveland c*nt fans cry come monday. Your whole city and organisation is a joke.

Lose two finals in a row brehs

paulie.gif
paulie.gif
paulie.gif

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone post pics of lebron James inner circle, I keep hearing maverick Carter but I never hear the other guys name. Also what do they do and how long have they known him

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
With the way Bron's played in these playoffs it isn't far-fetched to think that he can win at least two more rings. He just finished his 13th season and he still has the legs to play at least another 10 years. He's the most physically gifted player the game has ever seen.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Been trying to take it in all day...we really witnessed some historic shyt last night. I was too young to really comprehend what MJ was doing with the Bulls but thinking about this 3 game stretch was just..wow.

Round 3 next June :takedat::obama: