A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Terminator 3:
Hasta La vista....Bih
Cavs vs GS finals theead

Lethal weapon 3:
Briggs Noooo Aaaahhhh(explosions)
Cavs vs GS finals theead

Fast and furious 3 :
RIp paul Walker
Cavs vs GS finals thread

Matrix Trinity:
Im blind but i can still see yo ass hoe
Cavs vs GS finals thread

Ferl free to choose one of these premiun thread titles as well no charge ....i do it gor the coli
:obama:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills bless em with a title, these shyts trash :mjcry:

i tried breddah :mjcry:

Cavs v. Warriors Part 3: Back to the Streets Electric Boogaloo

Someone is going to catch feelings on The Coli and it will be awkward for everyone - Cavs vs. Warriors Part Tres

This works for me :wow:
bruhhh the titles made by GS and Cleveland fans are WOAT. i refuse to post in them because they're so bad

what was the one - "a healthy king leads his loyal knights blah blah blah" :trash: :trash: :trash:
the ECF thread is like "poppy seed sesame seed we all watch sesame street" or some shyt :gucci:

electric boogaloo is some dumb shyt and still is so much better than what we actually get :gucci:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
"A King asks for thirds but the servant says otherwise"

"The servant recommends the Curry but the King denies and sends his love"

"The king asks for thirds but the chef too busy slurping his hoe ass bytch"

I'm kind of new at this :hamster:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
bruhhh the titles made by GS and Cleveland fans are WOAT. i refuse to post in them because they're so bad

what was the one - "a healthy king leads his loyal knights blah blah blah" :trash: :trash: :trash:

A healthy king leads his knights into battle only after completing his daily duties of upholding the kingdom through prudent decision making that uphold the fragile feudalist society that glues together everything under his command - Cavs vs. Warriors Part Tres

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

the ECF thread is like "poppy seed sesame seed we all watch sesame street" or some shyt :gucci:

electric boogaloo is some dumb shyt and still is so much better than what we actually get :gucci:
Look how many daps the op got on those threads and how many 5 stars they got without @ anyone:mjlol: Maybe your opinion is trash and everyone else is right:mjgrin:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Look how many daps the op got on those threads and how many 5 stars they got without @ anyone:mjlol: Maybe your opinion is trash and everyone else is right:mjgrin:
are you the one that made the thread?

why does one comment got you so worked up

all those daps dont keep you warm at night :mjcry:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I want Durant and Bron to guard each other. Irving and Curry the same. But we know it's gonna be Green on Bron. Klay on irving. Durant on K-Love.