A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Briggsssss though :laff:

Z5CMNBR.jpg

It aint Briggs?
:damn:

:jawalrus:
I realized that when i googled briggs and lethal weapon
:yeshrug:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Prolly be a part 4 though and beyond. Whoever wins this one though got bragging rights till dethroned though
Definitely a 4th and if kd resigns Probably a 5th and 6th. Then Bron might start to decline and a young player like giannis or embiid might dethrone him in the east.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You mad because everyone agreed with me yet I'm the hostile one...Ok buddy:mjlol:
im not mad :mjcry:

im upset :mjcry:

because i cant believe there is someone out there who takes their dap and rep number to heart like you

how many opinions are you suppressing because you know they'll be unpopular with the coliseum's council of wise elders? stand up and be free, young stan. the world is waiting for you

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
im not mad :mjcry:

im upset :mjcry:

because i cant believe there is someone out there who takes their dap and rep number to heart like you

how many opinions are you suppressing because you know they'll be unpopular with the coliseum's council of wise elders? stand up and be free, young stan. the world is waiting for you
You sound like this bytch I used to date...she always wanted the last word no matter how stupid she looked...go ahead and get it lil mama:mjgrin: