ADOS Gang, What Are The Qualifications for ADOS Benefits?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There will be resources for that. I am pretty sure - all Black people will band together to help others who need it. Working with homeless shelters, government assistance programs, churches, health facilities -- will be utilized to help those in need.

Those who don't have that info -- it can be a fund for them as well -- as it will help the community as a whole as well.

Makes sense

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I cant believe all the shyt Im finding :mindblown:

That site is the truth. Even just for learning about enslavement. Read some of those court cases. They will blow your mind.

White women and white men suing cause their mates are having sex with the enslaved.

White women leaving due to sexual impotency...

White wives having mulatto children...hmmm..
Abstract: Christian Limbaugh seeks a divorce from his wife, the former Catharina Hess. He asserts that Catharina, whom he left in 1799, had an "ungovernable temper" and her "immoral & indecent turn of mind led her to be connected with other men." Citing his short marriage as "a state of the most poignant misery," Limbaugh reveals that his wife was later "delivered of one or more mulatto children." He further avers that, in 1804, "at March term of the Salisbury Supr court, the said Catharina was convicted of having barbarously murdered her infant child, which was generally believed in the neighbourhood to have been a mulatto"; the governor, however, pardoned her as she stood "under the gallows." Limbaugh therefore "submits his unhappy situation to be acted upon as you in your wisdom may think fit, firmly believing that a bill of divorce will be passed in his favour."​

Enslaved men and women killing and poisoning white folks.

And so much more.... anything you can think of...

Site is better than TV and gossip sites.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Our Ancestors Poisoning these devils..lol

Abstract:
Sheriff Archibald Griffin avows that he did "Execute an Hang'd a certain Negro woman Named Beck the property of Sarah Taylors" and that "the fees have been hitherto Five pounds for Each Execution in Criminal cases." Griffin states that he "is without Redress unless thro this Honorable Assemblys Equitable & Just interposition." Beck was tried and convicted of poisoning Harry Taylor Sr., Harry Taylor Jr., and Samuel Taylor.

Abstract: Jonathan Bryan seeks a divorce from his wife Ann Jane Anders, who not only attempted to kill him but also incited "an Insurrection" among his slaves. Bryan reports that the said Ann Jane attempted to poison him more than once; that she failed to nurse him when he “was Confined with the Billious fever So that his life was despaired of"; that she "has laid voiolent hands on his person twice;" that she has "treated with Cruelty the Seven Children he has had by a decent and former wife"; that she "took medicine" to induce a miscarriage when she returned from being absent "for the Space of eleven months dureing which time She got herself with Child;" and that he "has not seen the Said Ann Jane and has been for Som time past and at this time She is aliveing in a Negro house With Negros." He therefore prays that the legislature will "interpose and pass a Law Divorcing him from this wife Ann Jane."

Abstract: Daniel Cook represents that "some time in the month of July in the year 1821, a negro fellow named Phill, the property of your Petitioner, was tried and convicted" of administering poison and was "sentenced to be hanged" the next month. Cook declares, however, "that some days previous to the time appointed for his execution, while he was in the custody of the gaoler ... the said negro put an end to his existence, by hanging himself in the dungeon of the gaol." The petitioner therefore prays that his case be taken into consideration and he be granted relief. Cook attests that said Phill was "appraised by the said Court, at the sum of four hundred dollars."

Abstract: Evelina Gregory Roane, "a Daughter of affluence," seeks a divorce and custody of her infant son. Evelina represents that her marriage to Newman B. Roane has been wrought with "hardship and cruelty." She confides that "she was quickly reduced to the situation of a Slave who for some unpardonable offense, was constantly under the frowns of its master." Evelina further discloses that the said Newman admitted that "he had two mulatto children then at his Brothers who were much more comely and hansome than any she would ever bear" and shortly thereafter "this negroe woman and two mulatto children were brought upon the plantation." She confesses that "her husband adopted this woman as the more eligible companion & wife," and she reveals that her husband boasted that "if he had not expected a fortune he would never have married her." Having endured and survived multiple violent assaults, she asserts that she "obtained the restraining power of the civil magistrate" to force her husband "to keep the peace toward your Petitioner for the space of twelve months." She therefore prays that "a law may pass this honorable Body Divorcing your Petitioner from her husband ... and provide in the said act of Divorce that your Petitioner may be allowed to keep the said Junius B Roane in her possession until he comes to an age proper for being put to school."

Read more...Search Results

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Here's another website - that may help:

Race and Slavery Petitions Project

Race and Slavery Petitions Project

You can search petitions, lawsuits -- and more. Look for surnames, locations and ancestors names -- I was lucky and found some info. It's some digging - but try it out.

It's especially useful for those in Louisiana -- as it has a Free People of Color database -- and info of them suing for their freedom -- as well as them having to register as "free."

They also list "free people of color" slave owners, property owners and held as slaves --- Race and Slavery Petitions Project

and "free black people" -- (different from Free people of color) - who were slave owners -- they were usually people who purchased their family members: Search Results

Thank you!!

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Slave Revolts:

Abstract: Sixty-six residents of Delaware "conceive it to be our duty to call the attention of our Representatives once more to the situation of the People of Colour among us." They uphold that "the recent calamities in the West-Indies" and "the alarms which have disquieted the minds of our brethren in the Southern States and rendered property less secure, are motives we believe sufficiently strong to induce such steps as may lead to a gradual Abolition of Slavery."

Abstract: Twenty-five citizens, "much disturbed by rumours of intended insurrectionary movements among the black portion of our population," ask that several measures be taken "to quiet the excitement." In particular they target "meetings, held under the pretence of religious worship" and the "black preachers, who come into this State, from other States," who are "regular and constant preachers of sedition, to our slaves and free blacks at their night meetings, where no whites are present." They also "believe, that the public safety and peace require, that it should be declared unlawful, for slaves, or free blacks, to own or possess fire arms and other military weapons." Acknowledging that they wish in no way "to abridge any privileges, which they think, can be granted, or continued to that unfortunate class of people," the petitioners nonetheless purport that "they cannot shut their eyes to the fact, that a deep and growing discontent, pervades the blacks, not only in this State, but throughout the Union, which they fear, is assuming a most dangerous aspect." They therefore believe "the time has fully arrived, when it has become the part of prudence, to take such precautionary measures, as may appear best calculated to avert the threatened danger."

Abstract: Terence Pelletier, James Noe, and George Piner seek compensation for their service in the militia. They report that Colonel John H. Hill of Carteret County ordered them to help "suppress the depredations, which a number of negroes who had collected themselves together under arms, were going about the country committing." They assert that the act "which compelled them to serve, declared that they should be paid." The petitioners therefore pray that they be granted compensation. The report of the Committee of Claims supports the order of calling out the militia as it was necessary “to apprehend & suppress a number of Runaway negroes who were collected together in said County under arms and were committing many depredations on the property of good people ... and by their increasing numbers and threatening attitude much more mischief was apprehended and great alarm spread among the Citizens.”

Abstract: Henry Martin explains that he was "compelled by the disasters of St. Domingo to repair to the United States of America" in 1793. He further represents that "by his constant exertions to procure a Living for himself & family, he had so far succeeded in his undertakings as to enable him to purchase in the Month of March last a Negroe Man named Figaro," whom he hired "to work at the public works on Sullivan Island." Martin laments, however, that Figaro “was unfortunately hurt by the fall of one of the wheels [of a gun carriage] against his back” and that he died shortly thereafter. The petitioner declares that "by the Loss of the said Slave the only one he possessed, he remains destitute, at the age of 64 Years of the means to provide for the Subsistance of himself, his wife & three small Children." He therefore prays that he be granted "Suitable Compensation for his Loss of said Slave Figaro whose death was occasioned by a wound received whilst employed in the public work."

More.. Search Results

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
What are you finding
Tons of ppl with my last name :wow: Every slave plantation I visited never had my fam's last name listed it's sort of a jewish last name. my family is big in Fl, GA, and SC.

That site is the truth. Even just for learning about enslavement. Read some of those court cases. They will blow your mind.

White women and white men suing cause their mates are having sex with the enslaved.

White women leaving due to sexual impotency...

White wives having mulatto children...hmmm..
Abstract: Christian Limbaugh seeks a divorce from his wife, the former Catharina Hess. He asserts that Catharina, whom he left in 1799, had an "ungovernable temper" and her "immoral & indecent turn of mind led her to be connected with other men." Citing his short marriage as "a state of the most poignant misery," Limbaugh reveals that his wife was later "delivered of one or more mulatto children." He further avers that, in 1804, "at March term of the Salisbury Supr court, the said Catharina was convicted of having barbarously murdered her infant child, which was generally believed in the neighbourhood to have been a mulatto"; the governor, however, pardoned her as she stood "under the gallows." Limbaugh therefore "submits his unhappy situation to be acted upon as you in your wisdom may think fit, firmly believing that a bill of divorce will be passed in his favour."​

Enslaved men and women killing and poisoning white folks.

And so much more.... anything you can think of...

Site is better than TV and gossip sites.
Im addicted :wow: I wonder if I can link some of the people with my last name to direct family :ohhh: I already have a bill of sale for my grandfathers grandpa and mother

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Tons of ppl with my last name :wow: Every slave plantation I visited never had my fam's last name listed it's sort of a jewish last name. my family is big in Fl, GA, and SC.

Im addicted :wow: I wonder if I can link some of the people with my last name to direct family :ohhh: I already have a bill of sale for my grandfathers grandpa and mother

Definitely, you can.

I stayed on that site for weeks when my genealogy mentor shared it with me. I was crying, laughing and pissed at the same damn time.

Our ancestors were not playing games. That site will let you know - they were not happy -- and fighting back every chance they could. And whites were shook -- but whites had weapons -- and had us out in the boonies with no way out. Deep South was the worse.

Mississippi and Alabama was ruthless -- ancestors were killing left and right.

Abstract: Elizabeth Fort seeks remuneration from the state after her slave Henry was executed for stabbing a white man with intent to kill. She is fifty-two years old and owns only two other slaves, a man and a woman, "capable of serving her, & providing a support for her declining years."

Abstract: Joseph and Anne Wynn state that their daughter Mary "was murdered by a number of negro slaves” on the day after Christmas in 1822. They further reveal that among said slaves were "Charles and Vina the property of your memorialist Joseph and Jack the property of your memorialist Anne." The petitioners report that said slaves were tried, convicted, and executed for said crime and that they "have cheerfully borne the loss of property incurred by the execution of said slaves to satisfy the demands of public Justice." The Wynns express, however, that paying the expenses incurred from jailing said slaves for nine months and the costs resulting from their prosecution, conviction and execution "will greatly distress them, and as in truth they are not able to pay them without making great sacrifice of the little property that now possess." They therefore humbly pray that they be provided $350 "for the payment of the costs aforesaid."

Abstract: Eighteen-year-old Alexander Roach reports that his sixteen-year-old female slave "was apprehended upon a charge of murder" and that she was committed to the Rockingham jail; she was later "tried and convicted of said murder, but it being suggested that she might be pregnant her executed was respited until the last day of June at which time she was executed for sd. murder." Roach discloses that he is an orphan and "that the only property which he possess'd was said negro girl and a negro boy about eleven years old." He further states that the jail fees and "costs attending the trial and execution" equal more than $100. He considers "the case an extremely hard one upon him" in that he was deprived of his "likely" negro girl and now faces being "cast into [the] world poor and indebted." He therefore, "thro the medium of this petition," thought it proper "to petition your Honourable body for such relief as you may think proper."

Abstract: The petitioners state that their slaves, Mary and Tena, plotted to murder several "helpless" white families and to destroy the property of their masters by setting fire to a store, warehouse and "several dwelling houses." The two women were captured as they sought to "flee to their friends--the Yankees--for protection." The petitioners assert that due to the virtual suspension of the courts and the insecurity of the jails, the two women were hanged without due process of law. The petitioners seek compensation for their losses.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The new coli obsession smh
:snoop:

I'm surprised by how much it is discussed. I won't believe in it until I see it. Just sounds like major pandering to me and people are eager to eat it up.

I keep saying, I'm not falling for the okie doke. I don't believe shyt that comes out a white persons mouth and especially don't regarding reparations. And I can't foresee a black person being endowed with enough power to make it happen.

We can push for it all we want, we can demand it. Hell we can even vote in a president who says he/she will give it to us. But once we vote someone in, we are pretty much powerless to hold them to their word. In the same way that the MAGA folks got lied to about their wall and can't do shyt about it but whine, we would be in the same situation regarding reparations.

So before people read this and get ready to bomb on me, I'm not telling anyone not to demand reparations or just be cool with the status quo. But I am saying, don't fall for the hook. I will bet good money that more and more candidates will talk about reparations the next 2 years, even ones who have never mentioned it once before.

I'm looking deep into every candidates history before I believe one single word they speak in 2019 and 2020. They gunna have to show me some spectacular track records before I even lend them my ear. If I get duped, I'll at least be able to say I was extremely diligent.

/2019 politics rant

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bottom line is if you are black and were here before the end of Jim Crow, you were basically living under extreme apartheid which entitles you to benefits. This includes people in the north. Them homies got killed and framed left and right up there too.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Bottom line is if you are black and were here before the end of Jim Crow, you were basically living under extreme apartheid which entitles you to benefits. This includes people in the north. Them homies got killed and framed left and right up there too.

I don't agree - as they ended in 1965. And it was MAJOR differences in Jim Crow South -- even though it was racism everywhere. A legacy/ancestry of enslavement is required.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
#Ados: To be pro-Maga, anti-Black', anti 'Black immigrant',seeking white acceptance, and want to seperate from other Black ppl!:damn:

That out the way...:smugfavre:
Qualifications are very simple: If one can trace their lineage to the pre-antebellum period, to slaves, they qualify as NBA, aka Foundational Blacks, who's ancestry arrived in America by force, not voluntarily. By being the ecomonic/social power structure to this country, it's only right that this country rights the wrong that has led to its citizens continuing to be the permanent underclass, by which all(others) can profit from.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I'm surprised by how much it is discussed. I won't believe in it until I see it. Just sounds like major pandering to me and people are eager to eat it up.

I keep saying, I'm not falling for the okie doke. I don't believe shyt that comes out a white persons mouth and especially don't regarding reparations. And I can't foresee a black person being endowed with enough power to make it happen.

We can push for it all we want, we can demand it. Hell we can even vote in a president who says he/she will give it to us. But once we vote someone in, we are pretty much powerless to hold them to their word. In the same way that the MAGA folks got lied to about their wall and can't do shyt about it but whine, we would be in the same situation regarding reparations.

So before people read this and get ready to bomb on me, I'm not telling anyone not to demand reparations or just be cool with the status quo. But I am saying, don't fall for the hook. I will bet good money that more and more candidates will talk about reparations the next 2 years, even ones who have never mentioned it once before.

I'm looking deep into every candidates history before I believe one single word they speak in 2019 and 2020. They gunna have to show me some spectacular track records before I even lend them my ear. If I get duped, I'll at least be able to say I was extremely diligent.

/2019 politics rant

This is a culture conversation. ADOS is a cultural movement, reparations runs parallel to all of this. We would be talking about reparations even without "ados"
wtf are you talking about