African American culture is the most influential culture on earth. Agree or disagree with me?

black american culture is the most influential

• yes

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
London
No, of course not. What a silly idea to ask in the English language. The delusion of grandeur is staggering, to be honest. In my opinion, the most influential culture lies somewhere between the British, Ancient Egypt/Cush by way of the Greco-Romans, or American. The Germans probably deserve a mention too, but I won't be speaking for them.

Britain has produced an inordinate amount of scientists, inventions, philosophers, and influenced the way most humans speak and interact. The disparate philosophies of this small island has found a home in many prevailing ideologies and even spurred America to great heights. The fact English is still the most widely spoken language is the least of it.

Edit: Silly of me, I forgot the Chinese and Malians (blues, the kora, gold, etc)....oh, and the dastardly French, and the Benin/Edo people, and the Arabs, the Persians. Basically, one shouldn't have to think too hard to debunk the OP's question.

Fefe

Banned
Daps
You're an idiot. Empire is the difference? that makes no sense. What does that have to do with anything?

Are you fukking serious? you're going to compare a culture which had kings, legacies, wars, migrations, kingdoms, gods, to this mainstreams shyt? what next, AA history is richer than ancient chinese history too? cut it out. All old world culture is richer than new world (America's) culture. This is just common knowledge. FFS.

American culture is richer than Indian culture? Mayan culture? Japanese? Egyptian? fukk OUT OF HERE.

:stopitslime:

You're a c00n.

Mind you, I haven't resorted to ad hominem once during this discussion with you but I see how neutrality works for you, so I'mma keep it one hundred. You're a c00n. You're a hater. You're a snake. And you're bytchmade. :pacspit:

Brits don't complain about people speaking English because they colonized the fukking world to get people to speak English. That's what being part of the dominant, supremacist, imperialist agenda entails.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

You're a c00n.

Mind you, I haven't resorted to ad hominem once during this discussion with you but I see how neutrality works for you, so I'mma keep it one hundred. You're a c00n. You're a hater. You're a snake. And you're bytchmade. :pacspit:

Brits don't complain about people speaking English because they colonized the fukking world to get people to speak English. That's what being part of the dominant, supremacist, imperialist agenda entails.
There you go with your bytch arse emotions again. Must be the arab blood in you. You have yemen camel running deep in your veins you can't help but start tearing at the eyes. Don't bomb me bro.

You still make no sense. First you try to brag that AA culture is global, despite that being with the assistance of jewish media magnifying it and stealing it, while having mascots duplicate dance moves, you then try to compare it to British culture, I said, the British don't complain, you RANDOMLY bring up imperialism, when that doesn't matter since AA being global has nothing to do with imperialism, that should actually make it a more positive thing because it's not FORCED onto people. But this went right past your head, now you're upset because I stated that our culture isn't prostituted around like that.

You were just happy a page ago with it being prostituted around, but because I said I'm glad our history isn't, now you start turning bytch made. See how easy it is? That's why cacs can just stomp all around you, because they can put black face on and watch you go bizzerk and lose your cool. A people driven by emotions, can never succeed.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
@Clean Cut I don't have any Arab blood in me but nice try. I'm done talking to you. I'll let someone else argue with a wall.
You're not fooling anyone. You'll be tagging me in the next couple of days so I can make you throw yourself on the ground in anger. You lot love putting yourselves through this. Meanwhile I nonchalantly post, never tagging anyone, only for my control panel to tell me some llamas want some annual work.

Ok I am more than willing to provide whenever. :ohrlly:

Fefe

Banned
Daps
You're not fooling anyone. You'll be tagging me in the next couple of days so I can make you throw yourself on the ground in anger. You lot love putting yourselves through this. Meanwhile I nonchalantly post, never tagging anyone, only for my control panel to tell me some llamas want some annual work.

Ok I am more than willing to provide whenever. :ohrlly:
yWkIqwd.gif

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
lol you really be stalking me on here, huh?
I don't have to stalk you, you have 1,200 posts in one month, you are every where. Virgin tendencies are strong with you.

#dikksquad? :nktpls:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
#dikksquad all day, you c00n

@Kemet_Rocky
@BocaRear
I love when you tag. Let's me know you're running.

dikksquad but never got any dikk. dikksquad cause you wish that's what you were getting? dikksquad because it's you and like 5 men. I don't know but whatever it is, it's virtual. You better go outside and look for real dikksquad, mama.