African American culture is the most influential culture on earth. Agree or disagree with me?

black american culture is the most influential

• yes

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
:russ: you stay derailing!

nobody likes you ugh go somewhere
You derailed your own thread tagging. Don't give a shyt if you like me, we've already gone over that.

The ignore option is readily available. Commit that dikksquad, commit..that. :usure:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
AND THE WINNER IS AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE :wow:
Voted by a bunch of nikkas that have never left their state. :wow:
Canadian Somalians dikk riding so hard now you know why they raid the board. Their real complex comes out. :wow:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
No, of course not. What a silly idea to ask in the English language. The delusion of grandeur is staggering, to be honest. In my opinion, the most influential culture lies somewhere between the British, Ancient Egypt/Cush by way of the Greco-Romans, or American. The Germans probably deserve a mention too, but I won't be speaking for them.

Britain has produced an inordinate amount of scientists, inventions, philosophers, and influenced the way most humans speak and interact. The disparate philosophies of this small island has found a home in many prevailing ideologies and even spurred America to great heights. The fact English is still the most widely spoken language is the least of it.

Edit: Silly of me, I forgot the Chinese and Malians (blues, the kora, gold, etc)....oh, and the dastardly French, and the Benin/Edo people, and the Arabs, the Persians. Basically, one shouldn't have to think too hard to debunk the OP's question.
This got over looked. Now THIS is someone that knows what they are talking about, and has education. :wow:

Fefe

Banned
Daps
Voted by a bunch of nikkas that have never left their state. :wow:
Canadian Somalians dikk riding so hard now you know why they raid the board. Their real complex comes out. :wow:
boss-o.gif

money-o.gif

1377103265_slow-clap-gif.gif

TheDragon23

Banned
Daps
Yall nikkas crazy. Maybe in america pop culture and even then.... the most popular actors, musicians etc. R mostly white. The most popular shows and movies r made by white ppl. The majority of ppl dont dress "hip-hop". So idk wut yall talkin about.

Inb4 "but we invented every genre of music in the world" first of all :duck: second of all it dont matter. Ill give u dat but that still dont make u the most influencial.

U think nikkas in russia and shyt fukk more with white western culture or black western culture?

Second of all op y u on black americans dikks

Fefe

Banned
Daps
Yall nikkas crazy. Maybe in america pop culture and even then.... the most popular actors, musicians etc. R mostly white. The most popular shows and movies r made by white ppl. The majority of ppl dont dress "hip-hop". So idk wut yall talkin about.

Inb4 "but we invented every genre of music in the world" first of all :duck: second of all it dont matter. Ill give u dat but that still dont make u the most influencial.

U think nikkas in russia and shyt fukk more with white western culture or black western culture?

Second of all op y u on black americans dikks

you cold, biebs :to:

and wrong:aicmon: