[AGENDA] Why I Stopped Dating Black American Men When I Decided I Was Ready For Marriage

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
You saying that like off the boat nikkas don't come with off the boat mindset and ideals. These might be Africans but they are American born. They ain't gonna put up with African men dominance in the house. Most of them don't function like that. There is a mutual understanding between American AM and AW for the most part. But let's be real, ain't no American AM checking for her. She ugly and on top of that seems hoeish. Her name is tarnish in the community and no one checking for her nor will anyone parents approve of her.

Yeah that's true. But if you look at the amount of desperate ass african born nikkas who need green cards and citizenship.

Alot of nikkas straight from Africa are willing to marry and put up with alot of bullshyt they would never put up with women in africa for the sole purpose of green card or citizenship.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
What the fukk is getting married anyway:what:

You dumb ass fukkin nikkas worship cacs too fukkin much:what:you ain't got what they got so you can't do what they do muthafukka:what:ain't got a Goddamn pot to piss in, working three or four jobs wit three or four kids by three or four different nikkas talkin bout some getting fukkin married.:what:you dumb muthafukkas

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
fax only :picard: and The truth hurts
U Dropping knowledge ouchea breh:wow:

I got family that can testify.:francis:

americanized african Chicks think success is attractive to men. Thats what women are taught in America. Thats wrong. It messes girls up. They out here doing good in school and work and thinking they gonna form a power couple.
The truth is men are attracted to women who stan them and will make time for and cater to them......thats what men want.
idc if you have 10 degrees and speak 10 languages, did you cook dinner? No? So we gotta eat out?:hhh:

im not saying i dont love eduvated well to do girlies. Im just sayin thats not a priority for me and most men. Its a bonus. Im a successfull man, i dont NEED a successful women, i just NEED a nurturing woman who will keep my household together.
This gotta be the worst most defeating thing ive ever heard... reducing your wife to a maid u have sex with status:hhh:

why shouldnt i want my shordy to be successful have her own thing going on then we complete the house work together, she cooks one day i might cook another some days we cook together

yall really just want a chick thats gon have your clothes washed and your food on the table when u get home? who u tryna marry your mom or a spouse

But if my wife chooses to be a housewife im perfectly ok with her choice if i can hold both of us down but im not gon push chicks away who got their own careers

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Then wonder why women are reluctant to date them. Black men really need to date themselves and see how many 2 for $20's they can order before they get fed up.
In their defense I never had the experience of dating a man who does not pay or who is cheap but I'm also a little different. I have a dude financing my whole business for goodness sake so it would hypocritical to agree with you. However, I do know that my experience is not the norm so I won't discount what you are saying.

As far as BM being marrying material...hmmm I have a complicated opinion on that. I won't bog down the thread with it.

But to you original point, yes people with nasty attitudes tend to over value themselves. :pachaha:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In their defense I never had the experience of dating a man who does not pay or who is cheap but I'm also a little different. I have a dude financing my whole business for goodness sake so it would hypocritical to agree with you. However, I do know that my experience is not the norm so I won't discount what you are saying.

As far as BM being marrying material...hmmm I have a complicated opinion on that. I won't bog down the thread with it.

But to you original point, yes people with nasty attitudes tend to over value themselves. :pachaha:
It ain't tricking, if he got it!

I'm on the opposite spectrum of you; one of those overweight, single mothers with black gums, so this isn't based on personal experience, just mainly a lot of shyt I've read on here. This woman is saying nothing different than black men are saying, they are just mad she's a woman saying it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It ain't tricking, if he got it!

I'm on the opposite spectrum of you; one of those overweight, single mothers with black gums, so this isn't based on personal experience, just mainly a lot of shyt I've read on here. This woman is saying nothing different than black men are saying, they are just mad she's a woman saying it.
#True

For years I have heard them say the same things which is why I can't be mad at the article.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#True

For years I have heard them say the same things which is why I can't be mad at the article.
Black men: No one cares about a woman's degrees, education or high paying jobs. That doesn't make them a good spouse! She's fat and her gums are black, no black man is checking for that anyway.

Also Black men: School is a scam, I'm glad I never went.

Black men again: I can't find a decent paying job, these white boys getting paid more than me and have less talent! How do you expect me to be a provider, these are white people standards!

Black women: :mjpls:

Daps
Statistical? Nah. But I can run down to the family court and calculate the child support arrangements vs marriage licenses :yeshrug:(I don’t actually care, i’m nof anyone’s baby momma or stepmom to any whoopsie daisies)

So you made a sweeping indictment of black men's capacity for forging loving relationships without any evidence to back your claim? :francis:

Daps
I did want to add, prenup doesn't have to mean 'You get absolutely nothing in the event of a divorce'. I came up with the idea that I'd forfeit 1% of my net worth, starting on the date of our tenth anniversary. It will increase by one percent, each year, on the day of our anniversary. Meaning, if we remained together 15 years, you'd be entitled to 5 percent of my net-worth. Believe it or not, that was an emphatic, emotional 'no' each and every time.

Oh, well.

Last edited:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This gotta be the worst most defeating thing ive ever heard... reducing your wife to a maid u have sex with status:hhh:

why shouldnt i want my shordy to be successful have her own thing going on then we complete the house work together, she cooks one day i might cook another some days we cook together

yall really just want a chick thats gon have your clothes washed and your food on the table when u get home? who u tryna marry your mom or a spouse

But if my wife chooses to be a housewife im perfectly ok with her choice if i can hold both of us down but im not gon push chicks away who got their own careers

Ok. I didnt make it clear enough.
here go it one more time.
My wife graduated from College and earns 45% of what I earn monthly. She holds her own. Not only is she successful on her own she is ALSO my biggest fan.
She ALSO takes complete care of me,my daughter and the house. She would raise hell before I ever eat a meal not cooked by her. She also hates when i enter the kitchen. She was raised to cook meals while watch TV and then bring the food to me on a tray. This is Nigerian/African culture. This is why I value her.. SHE DOES BOTH YOU FEEL ME.
The point I was trying to make is that one thing is more important than the other. It really dosent matter to me the most that she is successful what matters the most is that she cares and stans and nurtures and encourages and pampers and listens to me. THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.