[AGENDA] Why I Stopped Dating Black American Men When I Decided I Was Ready For Marriage

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Oh the irony! LMAO! So when Trick Daddy was telling blk women they was gonna be replaced, or when foreign gang was outchea traveling to Middle Earth for non-blk bytches, or when blk dudes was talking about GMB, and PAWGing, it was none of this energy. Where are those blk dudes who were bragging about blk women not having those options?

But a blk chick says six years ago to date Asian dudes and an African chick literally agrees with GMB and foreign gangs and all of a sudden...blk women evil.
:pachaha::whoo:
This shyt is only the tip of the iceberg. Just wait until dark skin blk chicks start making PSA announcements in the media about how they don't like dark skinned blk men even tho they got the same skin tones. Then when blk men complain they gon say "preference" or "it's only ugly dark dudes complaining". Wait until blk chicks start banning blk dudes from clubs. When you look at a tv show or a music video and it's nothing but blk women and racially ambiguous dudes and non-blk dudes. (I.e. A Wrinkle in Time).

But on the real, ya'll should be happy. She's just agreeing with y'all when you talk about all that American women ain't marriage material and foreign gang rah rah and they all single moms nonsense...only she's merely agreeing about the male side of the story.

Crazy part about all of this is that these chicks are taking the EXACT same pages out of the Tommy Sotomayor and Sargent Willie Pete anti-blk woman playbooks.

It's crazy for people not to recognize the similarities in patterns and stuff. It's the same ingredients. :sas2::troll:

Next, blk chicks gon start moving the racial goal post to include Armenian dudes into the blk race like dudes was tryin to do with Kim Kardashian.

It's HILARIOUS to watch blk men and blk women try and use dating other races as ammunition against each other instead of learning how to communicate with one another.
Instead blks trying to court each other by humbling one another.

Blk men: "I'm the prize. Nobody else wants you. You're the least desirable you hair hat dark butt. And if I cheat you better accept it b/c u ain't got no options!"

Blk women: "I'm educated! You're broke and got nothing to offer a woman except dikk! I've got too much going for myself to let you bring me down."

When you add the socially awkward invisibles to this mix...its even spicier! B/c them jokers ain't even GOT dating experience but they just living based off what they see and hear on the internet and taking pot shots as they go!

It's a race to the bottom! Next time on: Imaginary Internet Gender Wars

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yeah that's true. But if you look at the amount of desperate ass african born nikkas who need green cards and citizenship.

Alot of nikkas straight from Africa are willing to marry and put up with alot of bullshyt they would never put up with women in africa for the sole purpose of green card or citizenship.
That's till they get that green card

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don't wear polish on my nails. And this thread nor original topic is about Africans :heh: Yall choose to nitpick that apart. The best part is that EVERYTHING mentioned in the article is a complaint that American black men have had with American black women.
:bryan:I halfway expected this chicks' next point to be about blk dudes hair or alleging that every blk guy she meets is a single dad.:russ::lolbron::mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What's even crazier is she is expected to serve him hand and foot while taking care of the kids and maintaining a full time job. I can't for the life of understand why a woman would want a life like that.
No woman will want that and no man should think a woman would want that

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Black men are always being tore down publicly but she put a spin on trying to tear down American Black men because the brothers she ran into in the south were heavy Christian which isn't the case as much as it used to be (though for AA women that's a different story). She brought up the fact we are not in a great position economically due to situations out of our control and how she wants the option to be a stay at home mom too lol.

With that said she is c00ning heavy with this one. Even her whole ideal about marriage and holding it up so highly is non-sense because to me what matters more is the connection first. Many of those cultures she speaks of that hold marriage up so highly don't speak on the full story. Many of those cultures have unhappy marriages where women get attacked with acid, marriage arraigned for many, men abuse the women or the women can't get educated and are forced to be stay at home mother who take care of children, live stock and house duties.

Sounds to me she just don't want to struggle a little but nothing comes easy, period! Every situation will have it's challenges whether it be not wanting to get married right away due to seeing lack of successful marriages in the black community, whether it be her having to work to help support the household, differences in religion and ideals, falling on economic hard times and etc etc. She is trifling but I also think the article is distasteful and wonder her purpose for writing this anyway.

She also left out that she is a single mother which I found out by reading one of her other articles on that site and googling her name. That would also have an effect on her dating prospects but it is what it is, she is generalizing.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Right! She should have threw something in there about not playing saved games to bring it all home.
LMAO! You wild! :russ::bryan:Or about how foreign dudes are allegedly focused on choosing the right women straight out of elementary school instead of spending their prime years with hood chicks. :bryan:That would have covered the "blk women want thugs" trope.
:deadmanny:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
In their defense I never had the experience of dating a man who does not pay or who is cheap but I'm also a little different. I have a dude financing my whole business for goodness sake so it would hypocritical to agree with you. However, I do know that my experience is not the norm so I won't discount what you are saying.

As far as BM being marrying material...hmmm I have a complicated opinion on that. I won't bog down the thread with it.

But to you original point, yes people with nasty attitudes tend to over value themselves. :pachaha:
What! So black men aren't marriage material? Don't tell me you one of those!

You only date white men or some shyt. You can't have a name like black pearl dating white men, you're only fooling yourself if this is the case.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What! So black men aren't marriage material? Don't tell me you one of those!

You only date white men or some shyt. You can't have a name like black pearl dating white men, you're only fooling yourself if this is the case.
What are you talking about? Did you even read the post? Where do you see anything about White men or is that you just telling on yourself and assuming a Black man doesn't have the money to finance a business? :deadmanny: Ya'll project like a mother fukker.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What are you talking about? Did you even read the post? Where do you see anything about White men or is that you just telling on yourself and assuming a Black man doesn't have the money to finance a business? :deadmanny: Ya'll project like a mother fukker.

Well what do you mean by this then, "As far as BM being marrying material...hmmm I have a complicated opinion on that."

:jbhmm: If Black men aren't marriage material I assume your messing with white men, no?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I could have sworn most Anglophone WA brehs were heavy on that Christian (or Islamic) wave
:patrice:
and they actually care, unlike most Americans in general, who are Easter/Christmas Christians...hmm.
Southern folks ARE very religious but I think it may be different now...I don't live in the South anymore.