[AGENDA] Why I Stopped Dating Black American Men When I Decided I Was Ready For Marriage

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's weird the Coli is so mad about this. I hear dudes on here talk about how Western women are trash, feminists ruined traditional black women, and go overseas to get you an African women yet this pisses them off :dwillhuh:

They talk about how successful black men got it made in the dating market and don't wanna get married because "GMB, these hoes ain't loyal, etc" and now they're upset :dwillhuh:
It's straight comedy. Their main agenda is wanting AA women to me lonely, bitter and fat while they are off with some foreign. AA not pining over the lost affection messes up their fantasy.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
She should've just dated WA men and kept it moving. The fact that she wrote this piece about a group of people that she does not belong to is very messed up. I understand the outrage. But I still don't see it as "c00ning". That word is used to loosely and has pretty much lost its meaning at this point because people throw it around so loosely.

To a certain degree fammo I think it is c00ning. She’s making some major generalizations in regards to AA men which are inaccurate. I’d be curious to know what type of AA men she’s dated & where they’re from to make such broad statements because she comes off a little ignorant.
I hate it when Black/Africans speak about our issues that need to stay “in house” if you know what I’m saying. We don’t need outsiders trying to hop on this or push this to degrade Black people

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Doesn’t mean he wants to be married. Again, there isn’t a lack of black men to date, have sex with or kick it with long term. Marriage is something different.
You don’t sound like marriage material sweetie. Just reading your posts and you seem to have a wack attitude/personality
True, but she also stated in the article that her dating experince is a lot more fun now. She doesn't worry about being afraid to order what she wants from the menu or being fearful that dude will go dutch at the last minute or just other stuff like that. So even just being able to enjoy dating is good enough. Again, she NEVER shyt on black men in the article, just being realistic about what she was going to get if she didn't expand her options.

Yall are so emotional that you're failing to realize she's hitting on the same points that black men complain about in terms of black women, dating and marriage, but just from a woman's perspective.
You're the most emotional person in the thread. You’ve got the most posts in this thread by far. You’re defending this chic and her bullshyt like it’s you.

You’re not even making sense. You’re throwing out these broad generalizations of black men just to justify this on some “both sides” shyt. Most black men are not running around saying “hoh/gmb”. That’s internet slang that I’ve really only seen on this site and you don’t know who these posters really are for the most part. You don’t know if these people are black men are not yet you’re uaing coli-trolls to stereotype black men. Your whole “she’s just saying the same things that black men say” argument is weak. Where are the articles from black American men telling the world that black women aren’t marriage material? Where are the articles from black men in America using the black women’s plight against white supremacy as a reason that black women aren’t marriage material?

You’re an example of how disloyal in general(not all) black women have become over the last 50 years. The black man hate has been so normalized for black women that black women are openly expressing it and defending all those who express it. You’re actually in here arguing that this article doesn’t shyt on black men:heh:

The only black men comparable are the sotomayor types and he clearly doesn’t represent the average black man. Black women haters like tommy get checked by other black men while the black men haters are shielded and protected by black women.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
It's straight comedy. Their main agenda is wanting AA women to me lonely, bitter and fat while they are off with some foreign. AA not pining over the lost affection messes up their fantasy.
200.gif

go to any mall in any urban city u gon see a hundred black couples idk where these foreigns are that u speak of

prolly just on social media that shyt aint real life

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
'When all else fails, blame the African American male' :gucci:

The cost of being the most intimidated :wow:

It’s the truth. It’s the price of Leadership, and the AA in his right mind is the best hope our race has in climbing out of this hole we’re in.

Nobody knows the white man and mind more intimately. Nobody anywhere in the world has had the unique firsthand experience we’ve had with white people across all fronts, due to this country’s position among other nations and the political makeup of this country.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
200.gif

go to any mall in any urban city u gon see a hundred black couples idk where these foreigns are that u speak of

prolly just on social media that shyt aint real life
I'm obviously referring to some of the men on this site. Why are you talking about malls brehs?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
fax only :picard: and The truth hurts
U Dropping knowledge ouchea breh:wow:

I got family that can testify.:francis:

americanized african Chicks think success is attractive to men. Thats what women are taught in America. Thats wrong. It messes girls up. They out here doing good in school and work and thinking they gonna form a power couple.
The truth is men are attracted to women who stan them and will make time for and cater to them......thats what men want.
idc if you have 10 degrees and speak 10 languages, did you cook dinner? No? So we gotta eat out?:hhh:

im not saying i dont love eduvated well to do girlies. Im just sayin thats not a priority for me and most men. Its a bonus. Im a successfull man, i dont NEED a successful women, i just NEED a nurturing woman who will keep my household together.

Caribbean women especially Haitians like this too to an extent