kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I think they should take all that out..

@kp404 they're remaking a "quality" flick tho breh:mjlol:
This a "remake" of an average remake that is only heightened by the lead actor's batshyt lunacy whereas the OG film was exceptional. Making a clone of a clone usually goes well, huh :flabbynsickfrancis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This a "remake" of an average remake that is only heightened by the lead actor's batshyt lunacy whereas the OG film was exceptional. Making a clone of a clone usually goes well, huh :flabbynsickfrancis:

I thought it was a classic worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as the godfather and goodfellas tho breh:sas2:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol: I feel dyslexic right now, that sentence you typed makes absolutely NO SENSE.

Stop these shenanigans, breh

:deadrose: apparently on this board breh you and i are the odd ones out. It was on Spike tv today and I tried watching it before just getting off the couch and turning the channel

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:deadrose: apparently on this board breh you and i are the odd ones out. It was on Spike tv today and I tried watching it before just getting off the couch and turning the channel
Nah its outside the Coli too...many people are hypnotized by Pacino's performance so that the ridiculous plot points, the horrible side characters, and the rushed last 3rd of the movie are not noticeable.

Yet these same people love to point out how incoherent the plot of the Dark Knight Rises is, but praise this movie :russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The absolute most overrated movie ever. Has anyone sat down and watched this shyt recently? Its really really bad but I know how rappers pretty much praised this trash like TG.

Lol I just tried earlier today. Can't do it. Said it before and I'll say it again: Pacino is the best thing about that movie but other than that, there isn't shyt else going on except the amount of cocaine Stone was definitely on and DePalma may have been on

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Lol I just tried earlier today. Can't do it. Said it before and I'll say it again: Pacino is the ONLY thing about that movie but other than that, there isn't shyt else going on except the amount of cocaine Stone was definitely on and DePalma may have been on

Fixed and its only because he made his character an overacting cartoon.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lol I just tried earlier today. Can't do it. Said it before and I'll say it again: Pacino is the best thing about that movie but other than that, there isn't shyt else going on except the amount of cocaine Stone was definitely on and DePalma may have been on
Oh DePalma was definitely on it.
cca198d6dc8d4ab58a4d90680e16f13a.jpeg

Stone said he kicked his habit and moved to France to write the script...

He also knew cocaine well. "I had been hooked for a year or two and I decided to kick it and I moved to France, which was the best thing I ever did," he told Total Film in 2003. "I cut all my connections to LA, had a new life and wrote 'Scarface' in an apartment in Paris. I wrote it straight which was good because I don't think cocaine helps writing. It's very destructive to the brain cells. I think my writing was getting shallower."

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
83 and still hustling

1. Martin Bregman
  2. Film producer
  3. Martin Bregman is a film producer and former personal manager. Bregman produced many films including Scarface, Sea of Love, Venom, Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon, The Four Seasons, Betsy's Wedding, Carlito's ... Wikipedia
  4. Born: May 18, 1931 (age 83), New York City, NY
220px-Martin_Bregman.jpg

:salute:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Scarface the GOAT :wow:
Don't care much for this remake

BTW Scarface is playing on spike right now