Al Pacino Supports 'Scarface' Remake

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they can remake it a hundred times, it won't come anywhere near the level of the 1983 version.
:manny:

Pacino was cool on some "The coke on set must've been :whew:" type shyt, other than that, what was great?

None of the other performances were good, even F Murray Abraham is :heh:in this.

It's a solid chance that this remake trash, but I don't buy the 83 film setting this untouchable level

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:manny:

Pacino was cool on some "The coke on set must've been :whew:" type shyt, other than that, what was great?

None of the other performances were good, even F Murray Abraham is :heh:in this.

It's a solid chance that this remake trash, but I don't buy the 83 film setting this untouchable level
:childplease: man, shut the hell up with this extra bullshyt. I ain't ask you for all that. keep it movin' :camby:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The absolute most overrated movie ever. Has anyone sat down and watched this shyt recently? Its really really bad but I know how rappers pretty much praised this trash like TG.
Put the blu in last month and I was all in it like it was my first time seeing it:banderas:. Cocaine Cowboys is a good complimentary flick to watch with it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So I guess hating on the 80's Scarface is trendy now?

:comeon:

Movie is entertaining as f*ck and a Hip Hop culture 1st ballot Hall of Famer.

Not hating breh. It's ok not to like the movie. I liked it when I was in high school but it doesn't work for me anymore. Doesn't mean you can't like it or no one else can't, I just noticed stuff the older I got :whoknows:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Hawks' film is better than DePalma's.

Yup.