All my homies are wifing up single moms...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
fukk that :pachaha:

But yeah my friend married a single mom back in 2011.. atleast she only had 1 kid.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'm wifing up under 25 with no kids. I don't know what ya'll nikkas doing :mjlol:

Exactly. As if the only choice is single mothers. These cats don't realize there are infinite amounts of chicks in college right now with no kids and bright future ahead of them.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. As if the only choice is single mothers. These cats don't realize there are infinite amounts of chicks in college right now with no kids and bright future ahead of them.

I'm saying. These dudes have no idea there are hundreds of colleges filled with 10,000 girls each who are betw 18-23. Like where are these dudes looking :mjlol:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying. These dudes have no idea there are hundreds of colleges filled with 10,000 girls each who are betw 18-23. Like where are these dudes looking :mjlol:

There are plenty of girls with degrees not even working in the field they went to school for its not black in white like you think.

Degrees/books smarts don't equal common sense
Degrees don't equal real world experience

I know girls with degrees working as retail store managers......Nothing wrong with that BUT you could of done that without a degree.

There is no garentee now days degrees don't mean as much.
I'll take a women with kid who makes good money without degree vs. A girl with a degree and no kids but potential good earner.

I'll take absolute over potential all day however their are exceptions.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
There are plenty of girls with degrees not even working in the field they went to school for its not black in white like you think.

Degrees/books smarts don't equal common sense
Degrees don't equal real world experience

I know girls with degrees working as retail store managers......Nothing wrong with that BUT you could of done that without a degree.

There is no garentee now days degrees don't mean as much.
I'll take a women with kid who makes good money without degree vs. A girl with a degree and no kids but potential good earner.

I'll take absolute over potential all day however their are exceptions.

What :mjgrin:

How this turn into a getting your degree discussion. Ironically I'm in school now and echo what you saying. I fukking hate school :mjcry:

But whether a girl has a degree vs not having it, I would always choose a girl with no kids over a girl with them

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
them Homies are HAPPY cause they getting that EBT CARD (food stamps) & Section 8
stimulus package :umad:

yet they fail to realize thier happiness is only TEMPORARY

:manny:

being with these hoes is like signing to Birdman :mjlol:

there lives are OVER PLEIGHBOI :birdman:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
them Homies are HAPPY cause they getting that EBT CARD (food stamps) & Section 8
stimulus package :umad:

yet they fail to realize thier happiness is only TEMPORARY

:manny:

being with these hoes is like signing to Birdman :mjlol:

there lives are OVER PLEIGHBOI :birdman:
Yeah because all single mothers are on section 8 and get food stamps.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Future, Common, Diddy, Fab, and TI

already had kids though...and all them dudes got money...like enough money to be set for life.

Young man with no kids...wifing young women with kids just looks all types of backwards...

Like...these dudes fukking their lives up..

Even when it is the reverse...a young woman with no kids...getting with a man with kids...

Why you wanna do that to yourself...

All my male friends with no kids...got with a chick...with kids and proceeded to have more kids with her...and these nikkas got no money...just starting out as adults...fukked their entire life up

You already a young Black man...it's hard already...now you a young Black man with babies and a wife you gotta take care of...at 23...

Why do that to yourself...
:skip:
fab didn't have any kids before he got with his girl, she has like a 19-20 year old daughter who isn't his.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Sickening, and they shame the people who don't want to have kids before marriage.

i've got a coworker that married his current wife b/c he got her pregnant...that is literally the only reason.

mind-blown-2.gif~c200

man NONE of my friends or classmates married their baby mommas :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i've got a coworker that married his current wife b/c he got her pregnant...that is literally the only reason.

mind-blown-2.gif~c200

man NONE of my friends or classmates married their baby mommas :mjlol:

And the thing is, a lot of people who have baby mammas and all, came from.married 2 parent households.

Why the cultural shift to having basted kids? :jbhmm: