All my homies are wifing up single moms...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
There are plenty of girls with degrees not even working in the field they went to school for its not black in white like you think.

Degrees/books smarts don't equal common sense
Degrees don't equal real world experience

I know girls with degrees working as retail store managers......Nothing wrong with that BUT you could of done that without a degree.

There is no garentee now days degrees don't mean as much.
I'll take a women with kid who makes good money without degree vs. A girl with a degree and no kids but potential good earner.

I'll take absolute over potential all day however their are exceptions.

:mindblown:

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Single mothers are less picky when it comes to the superficial stuff. Most of them just want a good dude and are able to look past stuff like height/swag/status.

Dudes run across a cool cooperative 8, and they make that sacrifice to be with the type of chick they want instead of trying to compete in the rat race.

I've known several bad chicks with kids that ended up being wifed by a dude that probably had no shot before she had a kid. LIfe is about trade offs.

I've thought about it myself, but just never made it work.
they are less picky because they have more baggage that's the reason

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying. These dudes have no idea there are hundreds of colleges filled with 10,000 girls each who are betw 18-23. Like where are these dudes looking :mjlol:
yet these are the bytches who get trains ran on them daily and still chase hood nikkas who live with their mothers and don't even own a car :russ:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Get stuck tryna find a babysitter just to enjoy a night out with your new bride.

Try asking your mom to take care of another mans kids while u go party :laff:

There are plenty of girls with degrees not even working in the field they went to school for its not black in white like you think.

Degrees/books smarts don't equal common sense
Degrees don't equal real world experience

I know girls with degrees working as retail store managers......Nothing wrong with that BUT you could of done that without a degree.

There is no garentee now days degrees don't mean as much.
I'll take a women with kid who makes good money without degree vs. A girl with a degree and no kids but potential good earner.

I'll take absolute over potential all day however their are exceptions.

What :mjgrin:

How this turn into a getting your degree discussion. Ironically I'm in school now and echo what you saying. I fukking hate school :mjcry:

But whether a girl has a degree vs not having it, I would always choose a girl with no kids over a girl with them

them Homies are HAPPY cause they getting that EBT CARD (food stamps) & Section 8
stimulus package :umad:

yet they fail to realize thier happiness is only TEMPORARY

:manny:

being with these hoes is like signing to Birdman :mjlol:

there lives are OVER PLEIGHBOI :birdman:

Wow at some of these misconception or I just got lucky no matter the case it can work.

1). I met my wife when I was 23 I had no kids, she was 27 and had a 8 year old.
2). She has never been on any public assistance
3). Her baby daddy was deported years before we met and has never been back in the states

Now that those things are out the way let me explain, we've been married 10 years, my wife makes over 100k a year with no degree, we have 3 little girls together, we're building a empire worth at least 500k right now, I never had to pay for babysitting my parents watch them when needed.
With that said, you could be missing out due to your misconceptions, not all are worthy but some are. Best discision I've made wouldn't trade it for the world...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've got a coworker that married his current wife b/c he got her pregnant...that is literally the only reason.

mind-blown-2.gif~c200

man NONE of my friends or classmates married their baby mommas :mjlol:
That's admirable of him. Making an honest woman out of her. Is he black?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Wow at some of these misconception or I just got lucky no matter the case it can work.

3). Her baby daddy was deported years before we met and has never been back in the states

Now that those things are out the way let me explain, we've been married 10 years, my wife makes over 100k a year with no degree, we have 3 little girls together, we're building a empire worth at least 500k right now, I never had to pay for babysitting my parents watch them when needed.
With that said, you could be missing out due to your misconceptions, not all are worthy but some are. Best discision I've made wouldn't trade it for the world...

No one is saying that you are any less of a man for wifing a single mother. We are just saying that it isn't an ideal situation for most single childless young men.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

I still wouldn't wife up a single mother but you have a beautiful family breh. Im happy it worked out for you.

Last edited:

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps

Great post.

You have a beautiful family.