All my homies are wifing up single moms...

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Single moms are easy. Just pretend to care about her kid and she'll see you as a potential partner.

Only people available in the dating market are single moms in their 30s versus a young, braindead hyper feminist chick who thinks staring at her for more than 5 seconds constitutes sexual harassment and the loss of your job.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Bro there's nothing wrong with dating a single mom, especially if she has her shyt together and there's no bd drama. Her having a kid doesn't make her useless, that is unless she's divorced, has 3, and dates a man she met from the Internet all before age 26

No. Single men should stay clear for single mothers.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
shyt is crazy, everybody i grew up with is legit wifing single moms lately now that we in our mid 20s

my cousin proposed to his girl last night for NYE, she got two kids now he got one on the way with her :wow:

my other homie i known since we was 12 proposed to his girl late 2016, dude ain't ever been happier :ohhh:

another homie got a kid and found a girl with one, dude is way happier now then he was with his baby moms :ehh:

the tides are turning and maybe it ain't so bad brehs, the pursuit of happiness should always be the goal

Wife American single moms brehs

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
The sad thing is wifing single moms is completely beyond the pale for most white/Asian dudes, but a forum of full black guys is seriously discussing how’s it’s actually not so bad.

Black people really do seem to have lower standards :manny:

You’d be surprised when it comes to wm tbh.

Half the white kids I went to school with had stepfathers. I had no idea until the kid’s birthday came up and they’d briefly mention their real dad reaching out.

White stepfathers receive the same submission a real dad does so you’d never know he isn’t the bio dad unless someone mentions it.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Single moms are easy. Just pretend to care about her kid and she'll see you as a potential partner.

Only people available in the dating market are single moms in their 30s versus a young, braindead hyper feminist chick who thinks staring at her for more than 5 seconds constitutes sexual harassment and the loss of your job.
:dead:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The sad thing is wifing single moms is completely beyond the pale for most white/Asian dudes, but a forum of full black guys is seriously discussing how’s it’s actually not so bad.

Black people really do seem to have lower standards :manny:
Nah white dudes a the GOAT at wifing up single moms. Where do you think that term "We're a package deal" came from. Black people aint' make that shyt up. :mjlol: School and work. I've heard of plenty white dudes dating or marrying single moms.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I'm not necessarily against being with a single parent it really depends on the child, how old they are and if they're disrespectful. If the kid young or cool and I love the mother. I'd play dad.

Edit/ Forgot to add she'd have to be baby daddy drama free

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best relationships (& best sex experiences)I had were with single mothers, I guess they had to prove themselves a bit more.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Any single mom i dated i treated them bytches like dirt...N when they complain i just bring up her baby daddy is a bum and im young handsome in a bmw

My current gf has no kids ima drop a seed in her :win: