All my homies are wifing up single moms...

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Nah white dudes a the GOAT at wifing up single moms. Where do you think that term "We're a package deal" came from. Black people aint' make that shyt up. :mjlol: School and work. I've heard of plenty white dudes dating or marrying single moms.

A lot of them are wifing up divorcees from starter marriages.

Black men are wifing up women who let a nikka smash raw for two long islands at TGIF.

Daps
I mean she'd have to be an exceptional women for me to wife up a single mother. I'm not a high value man per Kevin but I bring a lot to that table.

I doubt I could love a small child that's not from my family tree sad to say.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Black men are wifing up women who let a nikka smash raw for two long islands at TGIF.
:mjlol:

Yeah I can't do the no single moms thing no more. I'm too old. So if they have a kid they got to be grown out the house or it's going to be short term deal. I just only refuse to date women with young kids. :scust: Most of the women let them run a muck and don't want you to beat their lil bad asses.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:mjlol:

Yeah I can't do the no single moms thing no more. I'm too old. So if they have a kid they got to be grown out the house or it's going to be short term deal. I just only refuse to date women with young kids. :scust: Most of the women let them run a muck and don't want you to beat their lil bad asses.

I can agree with this. After a certain age, what's available for serious relationships are single mothers or women around your age with underlying issues. So, you have to pick your poison or continue on the GMB tip.

Most brehs are under the illusion that they're going to be running through a bunch of young women as they age! They are in for a rude awakening. Tricking only goes so far. You're still an old nikka at some point.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

funny enough i seen a chick on FB getting proposed to by a white dude but her kid came from a previous marriage.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I can agree with this. After a certain age, what's available for serious relationships are single mothers or women around your age with underlying issues. So, you have to pick your poison and continue on the GMB tip.

Most brehs are under the illusion that they're going to be running through a bunch of young women as they age! They are in for a rude awakening. Tricking only goes so far. You're still an old nikka at some point.

the issue is when dudes confused tricking and buying love lol. If you gonna trick trick, but thinking you can buy a womans love is idiotic and never ends well.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You’d be surprised when it comes to wm tbh.

Half the white kids I went to school with had stepfathers. I had no idea until the kid’s birthday came up and they’d briefly mention their real dad reaching out.

White stepfathers receive the same submission a real dad does so you’d never know he isn’t the bio dad unless someone mentions it.

that 'stepfather' stuff is new imo. In the past if a Parent entered a new marriage then that person is your parent, but in the past entering a new situation came from being a widow, or you were a legit whore who got saved.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Nah white dudes a the GOAT at wifing up single moms. Where do you think that term "We're a package deal" came from. Black people aint' make that shyt up. :mjlol: School and work. I've heard of plenty white dudes dating or marrying single moms.

Where is the evidence that shows this is acceptable in the white community?

Also notice I also said Asian men don’t tolerate this either