All my homies are wifing up single moms...

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
:russ:She didn't turn me into a bad person, she snatched my soul which is different.:ufdup:And no she didn't have a kid. So is your point in saying that a single mother could treat me better? Make me
potentially very happy? Well no shyt.

That isn't up for debate. What IS on the docket is we all have to have standards, so why can't mine be not dealing with chicks with kids? Bodycount? Don't care much. Her net worth?

Long as she ain't piss poor (my crush was:manny:not that that was a negative at the time), I don't care. My big 3 requirements

1. Fit (I am fit, so I ask for fitness.)
2. Childless(I am childless, so I ask for childlessness)
3. Adventurous(as I am, so couch-surfing ain't the wave.

All requirements that don't discriminate age, race, religious, whatever. Bare minimum. Why am I not allowed to say "You know what, she was nice, but she has a child. Imma let her walk on by."
I've done it twice in my life with women I really liked, but I couldn't get down with what they had going on. I'm not sad for having passed on them, either. The same way I don't begrudge a woman
avoiding squares cause she don't like em, or avoiding broke boys, or or wanting 6-feet only, etc, I wouldn't honestly expect someone to tell me there is something wrong with me for not wanting
to get off the bench in the 4th.

So essentially, you want to date yourself? I ask because what fun is it to date someone that is exactly into everything that you re into?

Couldn't she have her interests and you have yours and you still have common interests?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So essentially, you want to date yourself? I ask because what fun is it to date someone that is exactly into everything that you re into?

Couldn't she have her interests and you have yours and you still have common interests?
:francis:Fit, childless, and adventurous. She can be a vegetarian, lack complete interest in computers and skateboarding(lifelong passions for me), and be religious so long as she doesn't push
it on me. I asked for 3 very general, very easily achievable commonalities.:mjlol: This isn't the same as asking her to be as interested in collected power rangers and photography as me.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
:francis:Fit, childless, and adventurous. She can be a vegetarian, lack complete interest in computers and skateboarding(lifelong passions for me), and be religious so long as she doesn't push
it on me. I asked for 3 very general, very easily achievable commonalities.:mjlol: This isn't the same as asking her to be as interested in collected power rangers and photography as me.
I hear you man. I just know that its real out there for the single brehs past 32. A lot of those pre reqs' are either cast aside or the breh fully embraces the lifestyle of GMB.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
How do you know that's not Tupac in a business suit?

Pleaze.

This is what the modern day Tupac in a business suit looks like (not Hill Harper). Most of these chicks give up on that ideal after popping out a seed or 2.

50-cent-suit1.jpg

Tupac in a Business Suit

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Some of y'all so far gone from reality that y'all don't even realize a lot of broads older than 30 that are single have a shyt ton of emotion baggage. More than single moms of similar age.

For the brehs who are single for life, I feel you. Puzzy is just your thing. You put yourself first and care for the other persons feelings afterwards. A relationship is for people who are capable of putting people before themselves in some cases. It is the main reason why folks say you should be committed and married before you have kids because its good practice of putting someone else feelings and emotions above yours.

Simply put, not everyone is built for everything but respect is due for those who go for what they believe in and remain convicted to it.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Real talk, one more comment before I dip. A lot of you can't help but tell on yourselves. MGTOW/Red Pill always says that women procreate with Alpha Males while looking for the suckers to raise the Alpha Males kids. A lot of cats aren't Alpha simply because if you are an Alpha male, her BD or the next Alpha male would have respect for you from the jump and know not to fukk around with you or her mix.

But...

Because a lot of dudes are suckers, the Alpha could smell fear on that brehs breath so he knows he can fukk with the chick and she will always long for a real G. These cats aren't mentally strong enough to not care about what the other man thinks about him (I noticed this a lot with brehs under 32). They too preoccupied with thinking about what they next man things of him. Some single brehs can't deal with the frustration and challenge so they stay in their lanes which is cool too. However, to say that single moms are some kind of scourge, nah breh, some women are scourge, single, childless or whatever. It's up to you to sort out what is good for you.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Pleaze.

This is what the modern day Tupac in a business suit looks like (not Hill Harper). Most of these chicks give up on that ideal after popping out a seed or 2.

50-cent-suit1.jpg

Tupac in a business suit done matured a bit since the 90s.....

Women in 2017 want a Ghost/James St. Patrick. He runs a boutique hedge fund in one of the large urban centers in North America with hundreds of millions in assets that specializes in industrials, green energy and high tech startups. Top 40 under 40. Black billionaire. Has a 5000 sq. ft winter home in Aspen overlooking the mountains and a vacation house in Martha's Vineyard where he summers with the Obamas and the rest of the Boule Elite. He owns several hotels, night clubs, restaurants and high end establishments. He routinely zips across the world from Paris, New York, London, Istanbul to Hong Kong and Sydney. He has half of Wall Street on speed dial, has dirt on every single politician in New York, and even a few on Capitol Hill.

power_whoswho_ghostsuit.jpg

omarihardwickasjamesghostst-patrick-episode302.jpg

In his spare time, he runs a massive criminal organization. A pervasive and sophisticated national network. He is known as the streets as "Ghost". No one knows his face. In between tending to his horse farm and sailing up the Long Island Sound, he deals heroin and various illegal substances. He obliterates competition in the boardroom and brutally removes them on the street. He's worth $xxx million but, they forget to count what he did with the raw
:mjgrin: In between murder, disposing of bodies, leveraged buyouts and corporate raiding rival companies for their assets, he is a loving father and a devoted husband. He's taking his wife to Paris for their honeymoon to renew their vows :troll: He has to kill a few nikkas first before he leaves town though :troll:

6002227.jpg

power-2014.jpg

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Wow at some of these misconception or I just got lucky no matter the case it can work.

1). I met my wife when I was 23 I had no kids, she was 27 and had a 8 year old.
2). She has never been on any public assistance
3). Her baby daddy was deported years before we met and has never been back in the states

Now that those things are out the way let me explain, we've been married 10 years, my wife makes over 100k a year with no degree, we have 3 little girls together, we're building a empire worth at least 500k right now, I never had to pay for babysitting my parents watch them when needed.
With that said, you could be missing out due to your misconceptions, not all are worthy but some are. Best discision I've made wouldn't trade it for the world...

Congrats but this isn't the regular situation with getting with a single mom. It's definitely luck and be grateful everyday. Beautiful family you have.

Oh and the food looked bomb lol

Last edited: