Am I'm the only one that can't get excited for football?

Are you not excited for football just like me?

• No, I'm not excied either

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Yes, it's just you

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Other than the Oakland Raiders, I really have no interest in watching any football. I remember a time when i'll get anxious for the regular season to finally start. Hell, I'll even be hyped to watch fukking pre-season games constantly watching the NFL Network.

But now I'm kinda :yeshrug:

I'm not even that excited for College Football except I wanna see how Lovie Smith & Illinois does this year. Its crazy because Football is my favorite sport.

Maybe that'll change once the season starts

But knowing CTE, the effects of concussions, injuries and how conservative & :mjpls: the NFL & NCAA are, I don't love it like I used to.

I feel like a man that can't get it up during sex when it comes to football (pause) :mjcry:

Any of yall feel the sameway?:jbhmm:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
yea and its getting tiring :russell:

What you want me to say? I just wanted to share how I felt. Just go on and enjoy your football breh.

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Other than the Oakland Raiders, I really have no interest in watching any football. I remember a time when i'll get anxious for the regular season to finally start. Hell, I'll even be hyped to watch fukking pre-season games constantly watching the NFL Network.

But now I'm kinda :yeshrug:

I'm not even that excited for College Football except I wanna see how Lovie Smith & Illinois does this year. Its crazy because Football is my favorite sport.

Maybe that'll change once the season starts

But knowing CTE, the effects of concussions, injuries and how conservative & :mjpls: the NFL & NCAA are, I don't love it like I used to.

Any of yall feel the sameway?:jbhmm:
The bolded plus how shytty NFL players are treated/their weak position against the league, tissue paper contracts, and goddell's conservative facist reign has really turned me off from the sport. Add in the coli converting me to more of a NBA fan (hadn't fukked with the nba heavy since 02/03) I'm very :ld: about football this year.

Edit: I'm close to giving up fantasy football. I have one league I've been in for a decade so it's habit for that one. But I dropped all my others and won't join any new ones.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
fantasy football killed my love for football :wow:

once I stopped playing, my fukks for football just went all out the window...not to mention, being in Texas, I'm subjected to wack ass Texans and Cowboy games every sunday :stopitslime:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Goodell killed the NFL. The product is absolute and utter trash from top to bottom. They made the game so complimentary to the passing game that teams chose to all build their teams the same way for the most part, around a QB. Yet there aren't that many great QBs for every team to be built like that. Every team looks the exact same. Nobody is built different. It's a copy cat league so it's blah and boring.
College football on the other hand, is the most dynamic and exciting sport you'll watch week to week.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
fantasy football killed my love for football :wow:

once I stopped playing, my fukks for football just went all out the window...not to mention, being in Texas, I'm subjected to wack ass Texans and Cowboy games every sunday :stopitslime:
FF actually ruins it for me. I can't even watch the games with the homies cuz they on their phones the whole time checking their scores.

But I'm always excited for fooball.