Am I'm the only one that can't get excited for football?

Are you not excited for football just like me?

• No, I'm not excied either

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Yes, it's just you

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters

Conz

Superstar
Daps
for the record, I would like football in a vacuum, but everything else about it - the coverage, the analysis, the cult, the league, the advertising, the machismo bullshyt, the fact it's America's top sport, the corruption, the merchandising, the fact these dudes kill themselves out there, etc. fukk all of that garbage.

I don't mind the game, but I despise everything about the product.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
When its crunch time in divisional play to the superbowl. Before that I'm meh.

But I know basketball fans ain't talking that shyt. I could give a fukk about a large swath of the season. After the first couple weeks. that shyt is dead until the end of the season and the playoffs.

At least if football gets boring(can't believe I'm even saying that) it's only like four months long.
PREACH

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
When its crunch time in divisional play to the superbowl. Before that I'm meh.

But I know basketball fans ain't talking that shyt. I could give a fukk about a large swath of the season. After the first couple weeks. that shyt is dead until the end of the season and the playoffs.

At least if football gets boring(can't believe I'm even saying that) it's only like four months long.

NBA regular season is so ass if you don't have league pass. National games are garbage but at least this year the Bulls and Knicks have some fresh pieces so they may be more entertaining to watch.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You not fixing to get that shyt for basketball season. I've actively seen nikkas get time off for a football game. Nobody gives a shyt if you can't watch the Bulls and Raptors on a Tuesday night.

That shyt is true I always got Saturdays off or worked overnight if necessary but i'd work the Sunday's and get double time. My manager knew what it was when it came to FSU so he wouldn't even sweat me requesting days off he knew I be at home trying to make some extra bread shyt he'd give me his own money to bet some games for him while he'd be at work. :russ:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can't tell me you enjoy watching NFL coverage? you turn on ESPN in the afternoon in like fukkin March and they have a NFL show on talkin about how the 3rd string nose tackle on the Titans stubbed his toe and how it will effect te AFC South this year. I'd rather watch that fruity dude who has the talk show on Bravo talk about Kim Kardashian's highlights, than watch about 99% of football coverage on tv. fukkin Nickelodeon probably has a pregame show.
What does that have to do with watching the games ?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
My first and last season gambling ruined it for me. Ain't nothin better than the rush when you have money on the line. But the NFL is way too unpredictable for that shyt.

Fantasy killed it for me. A bunch of box score whores who don't watch games discussing shyt like they're knowledgeable, annoying.

The older I get, the less I care and get into other interests. Maybe when I'm retired later in life I'll have that youthful exuberance for it without gambling.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
NBA regular season is so ass if you don't have league pass. National games are garbage but at least this year the Bulls and Knicks have some fresh pieces so they may be more entertaining to watch.

Oh if you don't have league pass. NBA is garbage. That same 10 team rotation bullshyt they do for national television. Cavaliers v Hawks at 8. Grizzlies v Warriors at some God forsaken hour only one region of the country is going to see. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
My first and last season gambling ruined it for me. Ain't nothin better than the rush when you have money on the line. But the NFL is way too unpredictable for that shyt.

Fantasy killed it for me. A bunch of box score whores who don't watch games discussing shyt like they're knowledgeable, annoying.

The older I get, the less I care and get into other interests. Maybe when I'm retired later in life I'll have that youthful exuberance for it without gambling.

I don't give a fukk what nobody say. NFL is rigged. but that's just my opinion. lol. I bet on college something heavy and if you wanna talk unpredictable. try taking a team +40 or -40. That shyt is a trip. Cause if you bet the -40 and the other team starts scoring, your basically fukked. And if you bet +40 and they get the shyt beat out of them by 50 or more, you sitting there like wtf was I thinking.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk what nobody say. NFL is rigged. but that's just my opinion. lol. I bet on college something heavy and if you wanna talk unpredictable. try taking a team +40 or -40. That shyt is a trip. Cause if you bet the -40 and the other team starts scoring, your basically fukked. And if you bet +40 and they get the shyt beat out of them by 50 or more, you sitting there like wtf was I thinking.

A bettor thinking something is rigged :rolleyes:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah you're definitely the only one. This is the best time of the year, are you fukking kidding me?!:heh:

You're on your own breh, I can't wait for September 8th. We're gonna be eating real good with the NFL and college football.