Am I'm the only one that can't get excited for football?

Are you not excited for football just like me?

• No, I'm not excied either

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Yes, it's just you

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't give a flying fukk about football. i watched the Giants win 2 SBs in a 4 year span while I was into football, and I'm basically good for life. I like the other 3 sports 100x more than I do football, and try to avoid the endless coverage as much as humanly possible.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Week 8 or 10 really

I don't start getting into NFL until the Heisman trophy get rewarded sure i'll watch games but if I have to miss some due to work I'm not losing sleep. My man pretty much pulled a CM Punk at his job the other day because they didn't give him the ND/Texas game off next Sunday after he had requested it twice haha we don't like having to miss our CFB games his manager understood is complaint now he's got the 3rd-5th off so we can chill Saturday,Sunday and Monday.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Week 8 or 10 really

When its crunch time in divisional play to the superbowl. Before that I'm meh.

But I know basketball fans ain't talking that shyt. I could give a fukk about a large swath of the season. After the first couple weeks. that shyt is dead until the end of the season and the playoffs.

At least if football gets boring(can't believe I'm even saying that) it's only like four months long.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you can't tell me you enjoy watching NFL coverage? you turn on ESPN in the afternoon in like fukkin March and they have a NFL show on talkin about how the 3rd string nose tackle on the Titans stubbed his toe and how it will effect te AFC South this year. I'd rather watch that fruity dude who has the talk show on Bravo talk about Kim Kardashian's highlights, than watch about 99% of football coverage on tv. fukkin Nickelodeon probably has a pregame show.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
you can't tell me you enjoy watching NFL coverage? you turn on ESPN in the afternoon in like fukkin March and they have a NFL show on talkin about how the 3rd string nose tackle on the Titans stubbed his toe and how it will effect te AFC South this year. I'd rather watch that fruity dude who has the talk show on Bravo talk about Kim Kardashian's highlights, than watch about 99% of football coverage on tv. fukkin Nickelodeon probably has a pregame show.

Yeah it's ridiculous i'm glad I live on west coast I usually wake up just in time for the 10am games I can't imagine flipping the channels and seeing 3 hour and 4 hour pregame shows on goddamn they treat Sundays like it a fukking super bowl with the excessive coverage.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't start getting into NFL until the Heisman trophy get rewarded sure i'll watch games but if I have to miss some due to work I'm not losing sleep. My man pretty much pulled a CM Punk at his job the other day because they didn't give him the ND/Texas game off next Sunday after he had requested it twice haha we don't like having to miss our CFB games his manager understood is complaint now he's got the 3rd-5th off so we can chill Saturday,Sunday and Monday.

You not fixing to get that shyt for basketball season. I've actively seen nikkas get time off for a football game. Nobody gives a shyt if you can't watch the Bulls and Raptors on a Tuesday night.