Angry white thug cussin out reporters after Nuggets lose

Daps
better questions. Pop used to say "i'm not writing your articles for you" because reporters ask lazy ass questions and use the quotes so the articles write themselves.

A question like "i know it's a tough loss, but please reflect on the season, and talk about the series as a whole and the fight it took to even put yourself in position for a game seven after being down 2-0" would be much better.

Not gonna lie. Generic ass quotes used to be a life saver back in college when I'd be up against the deadline for getting my article to the editor in time for the school newspaper. :pachaha:

But Pop is exactly right. Never have been and never will be a fan of an athlete or sports figure being a d*ck to the media, but it goes both ways. If you're a professional, ask questions with substance. Not these "Are you sad you lost?" questions.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
better questions. Pop used to say "i'm not writing your articles for you" because reporters ask lazy ass questions and use the quotes so the articles write themselves.

A question like "i know it's a tough loss, but please reflect on the season, and talk about the series as a whole and the fight it took to even put yourself in position for a game seven after being down 2-0" would be much better.

Lol man they’re grown ass men not 8 yr old kids.

That’s some participation trophy ass shyt

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
full
Back to the corner, cracka

k9lsvsklpic61.png