Angry white thug cussin out reporters after Nuggets lose

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Malone real af tho.

"what's it feel like blowing a 20 point lead in game 7"?

....bad nikka. It feels bad :mjtf:

Almost as dumb as when Rachel Nichols asked CP0 or Monty how it felt to lose in the finals during the presser. It's a dumbass question
"what's it feel like coming back from a 20 point deficit in game 7"?

He would've had absolutely no problem answering this question.

It goes both ways, mayne

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
better questions. Pop used to say "i'm not writing your articles for you" because reporters ask lazy ass questions and use the quotes so the articles write themselves.

A question like "i know it's a tough loss, but please reflect on the season, and talk about the series as a whole and the fight it took to even put yourself in position for a game seven after being down 2-0" would be much better.
Translation: “when addressing white coaches and white players, always use kid gloves and deference.

In this particular case, tap dance around the monumental, historical collapse the team took in the second half and instead emphasize the importance and triumph they even got to a game 7!!!”

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Translation: “when addressing white coaches and white players, always use kid gloves and deference.

In this particular case, tap dance around the monumental, historical collapse the team took in the second half and instead emphasize the importance and triumph they even got to a game 7!!!”
well it's not about white coaches. I just think the media shouldn't ask dumbass questions because they're lazy. U ask a black coach this same question and i'd be fine with the same response Malone gave. It's not about treating people with "kid gloves," it's more about the media showing a semblance of competence. :manny: