Angry white thug cussin out reporters after Nuggets lose

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The sweetest thing about the Nuggets losing is that they got humbled...from the fans, players, organization, city, etc they all were humbled in the end.

All year they were being hyped as this “invincible” force and the theory was that nobody could beat them in a 7 game series. The media constantly slobbing them down any way possible, tryna force-feed Jokic being top 5, etc.

Their fans are among the most insufferable bases in basketball, their coach is an arrogant smug SOB, and although Nikola and Murray come as decent dudes however at times they both display a little arrogance. MPJ and Gordon both have punchable faces. KCP is the only one who is pretty chill and doesn't try to act like his shyt doesn't stink.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The sweetest thing about the Nuggets losing is that they got humbled...from the fans, players, organization, city, etc they all were humbled in the end.

All year they were being hyped as this “invincible” force and the theory was that nobody could beat them in a 7 game series. The media constantly slobbing them down any way possible, tryna force-feed Jokic being top 5, etc.

Their fans are among the most insufferable bases in basketball, their coach is an arrogant smug SOB, and although Nikola and Murray come as decent dudes however at times they both display a little arrogance. MPJ and Gordon both have punchable faces. KCP is the only one who is pretty chill and doesn't try to act like his shyt doesn't stink.
Jok being arrogant?

He was giving the TWolves their flowers and rejected the “we are the better team” rhetoric

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Malone real af tho.

"what's it feel like blowing a 20 point lead in game 7"?

....bad nikka. It feels bad :mjtf:

Almost as dumb as when Rachel Nichols asked CP0 or Monty how it felt to lose in the finals during the presser. It's a dumbass question

I got a better one "Do you feel that maybe the MVP voting should happen later, So that voters get to take into account post season performance:mjgrin:?"

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After what game I need to see that lol

Are you asking after what game with "Ant who"?..or throwing the heating pad and towels..because those happened during the actual game( game 2)..
The heating pad actually slid into paint area during the play happening..

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
well it's not about white coaches. I just think the media shouldn't ask dumbass questions because they're lazy. U ask a black coach this same question and i'd be fine with the same response Malone gave. It's not about treating people with "kid gloves," it's more about the media showing a semblance of competence.
This is the same flimsy narcissistic angle Malone took to evade accepting any accountability for the collapse.

The reporters in attendance weren’t tasked with writing creative fan fiction, or splitting atoms. They’re there to ask obvious questions to get a sense of what happened and how the nuggets feel. Dancing around the questions would be journalistic malpractice.

The only “dumb ass shyt” I heard during that press conference was the nuggets making weak excuses they collapsed because of “fatigue”. They weren’t tired when they got up by 22 in the 3Q?

No respect for Malone resting on white privilege to throw a tantrum and escape responsibility