Any Uber Partners outchea?

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I've been wondering what the potential income is like here in Houston. How much would you say you make on the weekends breh?

It depends what's going on in the city but on a usual Friday or Saturday night, I pull in around $250 per night. This is driving from 9pm to 3am. Some nights may be slower so I may only get around $150 on those days. The dude that told me about it was consistently bringing in $400 per day during the Rodeo season. Also, last Halloween, he made $650.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Does uber text you the address to where they're going or do they give you the address once you puck then up?

The customer inputs the address in the app but you don't see it until you are there to pick them up. If you want to know ahead of time, you can either text or call them to ask them. It sucks because you might only want to do a short run and end up having to drop someone off across town.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Seriously thinkin' about takin' this up on the weekends for some extra pocket change. Do you/did you drive? What was the experience? Schedule? How you much cake you make? I'd be driving in the Tampa-St Pete-Clearwater metro areas, for reference...

This could be an extra hustle...:patrice:..or the potential to be robbed...:mjcry:

Just keep some pepper spray close by while driving.