Any Uber Partners outchea?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
It's really safe when you think about it. First of all, the drivers are never handed money except for a tip so if someone takes a chance to rob you, they can't expect you to have much cash if any at all. Secondly, the person calling the uber has already entered their personal info and credit card into the app so they would have to be pretty stupid to try to rob you and get away with it.
A shampoo job will only cost $50.00.

cam

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I
full time or part time?
i do it part time. I mainly do it late nights Friday an Saturdays. I have averaged between $200-300 per week. I would get a mix of people partying and folks going to the airport. Most of it depends on how much you work. In the city that I live in everything is spread out. The only downside would be the mileage your vehicle.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy is about to do this....very useful thread
might even get college friends to start doing it

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Just signed up with Lyft and had my mentor session yesterday. Dude was awesome. He said he has been doing it for 3 years, works 4 days a week and clears 1G a week. He was great. Just waiting for the background check to go through and I'll be on the road.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Seriously thinkin' about takin' this up on the weekends for some extra pocket change. Do you/did you drive? What was the experience? Schedule? How you much cake you make? I'd be driving in the Tampa-St Pete-Clearwater metro areas, for reference...

This could be an extra hustle...:patrice:..or the potential to be robbed...:mjcry:
I'm doing it now, also in Tampa. Will respond later... Tampa downtown area sucks compared to where I be at, over by beaches. I only been doing it a month tho.

I'm Uber and lyft. No one uses lyft it seems. Haven't gotten any request

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Does the car have to be registered in your name to be eligible for this ?

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
I'm doing it now, also in Tampa. Will respond later... Tampa downtown area sucks compared to where I be at, over by beaches. I only been doing it a month tho.

I'm Uber and lyft. No one uses lyft it seems. Haven't gotten any request
Ya. I did downtown for a few evenings and got like 6 total requests. Channelside had me movin' on the weekends, tho. Did a few airport runs, also. For the gas I'm using, I don't think it's worth it. I'll probably deactivate after this weekend :dry:

Does the car have to be registered in your name to be eligible for this ?
Yes. You have to upload a copy of your vehicle registration.

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Ya. I did downtown for a few evenings and got like 6 total requests. Channelside had me movin' on the weekends, tho. Did a few airport runs, also. For the gas I'm using, I don't think it's worth it. I'll probably deactivate after this weekend :dry:

What are you driving?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
2014 Chevy Impala
Im in a 2013 Impala LTZ, leather (21.5 mpg average per computer)...

See with the downtown areas (even Channelside, Bayshore) all that is downtown to me....It is too close to UT, and bars, and downtown condos. Those riders aint going nowhere far. So they $4-5 rides. fukk that. I only ended up in downtown cuz a ride took me across the bridge. Same shyt for St Pete downtown. If I ever get a ride taking me there, I cut my shyt off and eat the loss and drive back to my area.

I do Clearwater area (where I live) and I do less rides, but they all average like $15, cuz they be heading somewhere. I only drive at night also, no traffic. I get a request make $15, leave and park at nearest 24hour place (gas station, walmart,walgreens). I try to do 2 a night weeknights. (1 hour)Then on weekends I don't have my sons, I knock out a Friday or Saturday late night. Averaging like $200 a week.

fukk surges I think that shyt is fake, I never go to the surge (it always ends by the time you get near it). If I end up in the surge area by luck, then its a bonus.

I never go\ to them email events either... I just do my lil zone. Working for me

====
Download Sherpashare app, to keep track of mileage/gas,earning per hour based on ride distance etc. I'm making $19.63 per hour. (it takes out gas expense etc). So like 1 hour a night weeknights, then either 5 hours on a fri or sat. - $200/week. (not counting tips)

Have had NO issues yet, no bad passengers. Still a 5star driver

===
I work from home Design 8 hours a day, so do this to get out at night. When Im done with my hour go by my homie or a bar. If I work 2 hours overtime at home, won't uber. Make more money off my career than uber. Just a side gig, to keep me from wasting time (ps4,xbox)

===
Have 2 car chargers (android and iphone6),and a long aux cord. Keep a towel in trunk, just in case,and a carwash kit in a tote box. Don't give out shyt, no water or candy. Still 5stars

===
This only 1 side-gig... (and a reliable excuse to get my ass out the house)

Last edited: