Any Uber Partners outchea?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Seriously thinkin' about takin' this up on the weekends for some extra pocket change. Do you/did you drive? What was the experience? Schedule? How you much cake you make? I'd be driving in the Tampa-St Pete-Clearwater metro areas, for reference...

This could be an extra hustle...:patrice:..or the potential to be robbed...:mjcry:

Great thread topic.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Don't forget to include the mints/gum and mini water bottles for your customers. Oh and the trail mix too. or fukk around like this driver...

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
In Islam a man shouldn't be alone in a room with with a strange woman as Satan is the third being with them according to Prophet Muhammad (Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) (English translation/basic meaning). So Satan has a great opportunity to get the man and woman to commit sinfulness with each other. So I guess a Muslim man being in a car with a strange woman is pretty much the same as a Muslim man being alone with a strange woman in a room (Satan being the third one with them). This is what my adviser basically told me/ me putting it into my own words to convey his meanings (May Allah bless him).
Also, a lot of times the passengers want to go to a bar, or club, or strip club, etc. and a Muslim shouldn't help these people upon sinfulness and drive them to their destination of destruction (these places where people sin very much and quite possibly destroy their lives in this life and end up in eternal hellfire after death). This was according to what a scholar said (English translation/ some of the basic meanings from what I remember).
And Allah knows best.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Islam a man shouldn't be alone in a room with with a strange woman as Satan is the third being with them according to Prophet Muhammad (Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) (English translation/basic meaning). So Satan has a great opportunity to get the man and woman to commit sinfulness with each other. So I guess a Muslim man being in a car with a strange woman is pretty much the same as a Muslim man being alone with a strange woman in a room (Satan being the third one with them). This is what my adviser basically told me/ me putting it into my own words to convey his meanings (May Allah bless him).
Also, a lot of times the passengers want to go to a bar, or club, or strip club, etc. and a Muslim shouldn't help these people upon sinfulness and drive them to their destination of destruction (these places where people sin very much and quite possibly destroy their lives in this life and end up in eternal hellfire after death). This was according to what a scholar said (English translation/ some of the basic meanings from what I remember).
And Allah knows best.

Majority of dthese cab drivers are immigrants, a great portion being Muslims, and ive even seen super religious ones that actually wear the whole attire, trying to make a living and it's not even as if they're selling drugs, stealing, etc

I believe a lot of these scholars misinterpret on a lot of notions.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And Allah knows best.

Don't have fun bc your religion says so brehs. You realize sin can happen anywhere. It's not just in clubs,bars,etc.

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
Don't have fun bc your religion says so brehs. You realize sin can happen anywhere. It's not just in clubs,bars,etc.
Lol at thinking going to the club, bars, strip clubs, etc. is fun. Allah is All Knowing and Perfect, and Knows what's better for us than we do. People who go to clubs, bars, strip clubs etc. are the most miserable/depressed people on earth! Allahu Akbar.
It's much more fun to learn about Islam, or to play basketball with the family, or to buy some super healthy tasty food, or to talk to family on skype/visit them, or to hang out with very good companions, etc.
You know, like things that will make your life better and lead to eternal Paradise? I know this is a foreign concept to most.
Not things that will destroy you and your life in this life, and lead you to eternal hellfire? Does that make sense to you?
Lol at following Satan/ and his followers and thinking that's "that life".
I'm just saying, Allah (the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful) wants better for you.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol at thinking going to the club, bars, strip clubs, etc. is fun. Allah is All Knowing and Perfect, and Knows what's better for us than we do. People who go to clubs, bars, strip clubs etc. are the most miserable/depressed people on earth! Allahu Akbar.
It's much more fun to learn about Islam, or to play basketball with the family, or to buy some super healthy tasty food, or to talk to family on skype/visit them, or to hang out with very good companions, etc.
You know, like things that will make your life better and lead to eternal Paradise? I know this is a foreign concept to most.
Not things that will destroy you and your life in this life, and lead you to eternal hellfire? Does that make sense to you?
Lol at following Satan/ and his followers and thinking that's "that life".
I'm just saying, Allah (the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful) wants better for you.
Ok

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Don't forget to include the mints/gum and mini water bottles for your customers. Oh and the trail mix too. or fukk around like this driver...

SMH. Disgusting.

I wonder how often this happens. We already have to deal with cabs not taking us due to stereotypes, I wonder if Uber drivers will be on that "Nah I'm good." :mjpls: tip next. This driver can probably sue Uber btw.

Right now I'm not seeing any restrictions on Uber delivery. You can get an Uber in the hood pretty easily. I was in LA over the summer and had no problem catching Ubers at all times of night in the Rollin' 20 Crips area.

I wonder if that will change. :jbhmm:

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
Majority of dthese cab drivers are immigrants, a great portion being Muslims, and ive even seen super religious ones that actually wear the whole attire, trying to make a living and it's not even as if they're selling drugs, stealing, etc

I believe a lot of these scholars misinterpret on a lot of notions.
I'm not saying that being a cab driver is not permissible (Haram), but I personally would avoid it as I believe that there are much better jobs out there that involve less temptation and trials, especially after being given and then contemplating that advise from my Brother (May Allah bless him) and the reasonings as to why I should avoid Uber.
Also, Prophet Muhammad (Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said (English translation/ summarized meaning) "The scholars are inheritors of the Prophet's". [1] Reported by Abu Dawood, At-Tirmidhee and Ibn Hibbaan, and this is the wording found in his collection, in abridged form. Al-Bukhaaree mentioned in his Saheeh Collection in his Book of Knowledge, Chapter: Knowledge precedes Speech and Action, the part from it: “The scholars are the inheritors of the Prophets.”
The scholars have inherited Prophet Muhammad's (May Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) knowledge (his Sunnah) according to what Shaykh Bazmool mentions, which makes sense to me with accordance to the evidence. The Scholars are the Inheritors of the Prophets - Shaykh Muhammad Bazmool
So I would advise people to stick to taking from the well known Scholars (and I know that no Scholar is perfect) as they are inheritors of the Prophets.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It depends what's going on in the city but on a usual Friday or Saturday night, I pull in around $250 per night. This is driving from 9pm to 3am. Some nights may be slower so I may only get around $150 on those days. The dude that told me about it was consistently bringing in $400 per day during the Rodeo season. Also, last Halloween, he made $650.

Whoa so you telling me in a city like NYC I can clear like $500 in a weekend? :ohhh:
Talk about weekend hustle.

Demonface

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jersey/Miami
Just keep some pepper spray close by while driving.

I don't suggest using Pepper Spray , Cause let's say that if you end up using it and it gets on the seats Uber may not want to reimburse you to get your seats cleaned , Just get a weapon or something. Maybe a bat ?

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Just keep some pepper spray close by while driving.

It's really safe when you think about it. First of all, the drivers are never handed money except for a tip so if someone takes a chance to rob you, they can't expect you to have much cash if any at all. Secondly, the person calling the uber has already entered their personal info and credit card into the app so they would have to be pretty stupid to try to rob you and get away with it.