Atrocity Exhibition - The Official 2017 Detroit Lions Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Free agent signings are already happening and the draft is coming up soon as well.

Rick Wagner getting signed means Reiff has to be gone. Another dud from the Millenhew era. They still need a lot of defensive help though at every level. I'm assuming that's gonna be the main focus of the draft.

@Knights89
@eastside313
@NigerianDonDada
@Swiggy
@dh86
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@LordLyons
@Detroit Wave
@djthegreat88
@larsattack
@NormanConnors
@MF budz
@IrateMastermind
@iceberg_is_on_fire
@Piff Perkins
@*Hulks Up*
@manyfaces
@luckyse7enz
@MercuryHayes

Let's go. :fukkit:

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Free agent signings are already happening and the draft is coming up soon as well.

Rick Wagner getting signed means Reiff has to be gone. Another dud from the Millenhew era. They still need a lot of defensive help though at every level. I'm assuming that's gonna be the main focus of the draft.

@Knights89
@eastside313
@NigerianDonDada
@Swiggy
@dh86
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@LordLyons
@Detroit Wave
@djthegreat88
@larsattack
@normanconners
@mfbudz
@IrateMastermind
@iceberg_is_on_fire
@Piff Perkins
@*Hulks Up*
@manyfaces
@luckyse7enz
@MercuryHayes

Wrong thread, but you sending me in the right direction. Let me see what they doing this offseason. So many holes to fill.

Edit: My bad, correct thread, dope thread title:salute:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

@Knights89
@eastside313
@NigerianDonDada
@Swiggy
@dh86
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@LordLyons
@Detroit Wave
@djthegreat88
@larsattack
@normanconners
@mfbudz
@IrateMastermind
@iceberg_is_on_fire
@Piff Perkins
@*Hulks Up*
@manyfaces
@luckyse7enz
@MercuryHayes

Just the fact that the Lions are willing to publicly comment on and then go meet Ike Turner Hall of Famers like Joe Mixon lets me know that there is a different air in the front office. I don't know if that is good or bad, but it's not the status quo we are used to. Color me cautious now.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just the fact that the Lions are willing to publicly comment on and then go meet Ike Turner Hall of Famers like Joe Mixon lets me know that there is a different air in the front office. I don't know if that is good or bad, but it's not the status quo we are used to. Color me cautious now.
Well, when you keep striking out on quality citizens who would be better off as doctors instead of NFL lineman like Tomlinson, something has to give. :manny: