'Avatar 2' needs to make $2 billion at the box office to break even.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
You're just repeating what you've heard other people say countless times. Just stfu already
Pretty much lol plot is derivative, but you can't deny it was visual spectacle not commonly seen at the time.

Definately an experience to say the least. People who say its compmetely boring, probably saw it on a crt monitor or something.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Didn’t they film the 2nd and 3rd movie together. If so the costs should be spread across both movies.

If the 3d in this is anything like the first one I will be in there the first week. People who never saw Avatar in the theater do not understand.

Ishlibidish23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I feel like some Americans don't understand the appeal of Avatar. I saw the remastered release at the BFI in London a couple of months ago. The theater was PACKED. Just for the first film.

James Cameron directed two of the highest grossing movies of all time back to back. Terminator 2 was vastly superior to the original, and some would argue Aliens is better than Ridley Scott's first entry.

This movie is going to make killing at the box office.
Cameron being so good at sequels (T2, ALIENS) is the main reason I’m excited for this movie.