Barack Obama says Robert Byrd, a former KKK Grand Wizard was "An Icon"

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I just remember the juelzing my relatives would do whenever this topic would come up, but you could look in their eyes and see the disappointment.

An icon? lol. A former klansman, an icon? People on here will berate and attack black folks for their forgiving nature towards whites whenever they do one of us wrong, but will turn the other cheek and try to justify Mr Obama essentially doing the same to this former klansmen.

All the evil the klan has done to our ancestors in this country, and one of their own is called an icon by Mr Obama. Yea, he can’t relate to the native black in America at all.
If it was Trump they'd be using it as ammo to push their "Only the Democrats can save us" agenda. These clowns got nothing to show for shyt but an "I voted" button that they took a selfie with for social media likes. Pretending like they did something of substance :skip:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Shyt is really disgusting breh, Robert Byrd recruited new KKK members. He could have influenced the guys that harrassed your grandma on the bus, yet Iegit see bootlickers in here caping for him. How hard is it to say fukk Republicans and fukk democrats but even a dog will return back to a master that beats him.. these dudes are like battered wives at this point.

LEGIT DEFENDING A KLANSMAN.

And thats really want I'm trying to emphasize. This wasn't no random ho hum klansmen (who are still trash humans) this was a grand wizard that created over a hundred other klansmen who then went on to create more! And if you think that these klansmen in the fukking 50s werent on insane wild boy shyt IN THE SOUTH youre naive and retarded. So to not lament Obama fixing his mouth to commend this "reformed" terror I have to look at you extremely funny. This dude has a very very very high chance of fostering hatred that got a lot of innocent black folks killed by his then homies and we supposed to be cool with him being called an icon, in any fukking capacity. Obamas a clown. Say he did a lot for the party leave it at that since its true. But when you start putting all these superlatives on it it looks disgusting. But Obamas a perfect politician. I expect that. Whats disheartening is the people who aren't being fine with his staying on code like it'd kill them to for once admit that he is on complete and utter bullshyt here.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And thats really want I'm trying to emphasize. This wasn't no random ho hum klansmen (who are still trash humans) this was a grand wizard that created over a hundred other klansmen who then went on to create more! And if you think that these klansmen in the fukking 50s werent on insane wild boy shyt IN THE SOUTH youre naive and retarded. So to not lament Obama fixing his mouth to commend this "reformed" terror I have to look at you extremely funny. This dude has a very very very high chance of fostering hatred that got a lot of innocent black folks killed by his then homies and we supposed to be cool with him being called an icon, in any fukking capacity. Obamas a clown. Say he did a lot for the party leave it at that since its true. But when you start putting all these superlatives on it it looks disgusting. But Obamas a perfect politician. I expect that. Whats disheartening is the people who aren't being fine with his staying on code like it'd kill them to for once admit that he is on complete and utter bullshyt here.

I am not really even blaming Obama like that. He was definitely c00nin for the Hillary types in his party but he is a politician after all. And he felt pressured to go out and eulogize a vile cac because of blind party loyalty.

BUT Obama is a politician, this is his livelihood and yeah he fukked up but it is somewhat understandable. The blue c00ns on this forum have not only refused to admit Obama fukked up (which isn't so bad) but they going as far as to defend a KLANSMAN.

This is something I never expected to see-shyt is legit disgusting

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Don't be surprised when a mod bushes this thread for the truth being posted.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I am not really even blaming Obama like that. He was definitely c00nin for the Hillary types in his party but he is a politician after all. And he felt pressured to go out and eulogize a vile cac because of blind party loyalty.

BUT Obama is a politician, this is his livelihood and yeah he fukked up but it is somewhat understandable. The blue c00ns on this forum have not only refused to admit Obama fukked up (which isn't so bad) but they going as far as to defend a KLANSMAN.

This is something I never expected to see-shyt is legit disgusting

Right. once I came to realization to get to the level hes at takes pretty much almost sociopath qualities I was a lot less upset at what he did, does, and doesn't do. At that level they are all on the same shyt just different colors and slightly different platforms. What makes the parties are the normal folk and on both sides you test their allegiance and they turn into illogical blind zombies. I don't blame career politicians at the literal top of their field to for being politicians. I don't interact with or trust them anyway. But I'm suppose to be able to have a logical discourse with other left leaning thinkers and that shyt is damn near impossible sometimes because they treat their blueness like a religion just as much as the red funboys do.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You talking about the ones defending and calling Robert Byrd an icon right? :ohhh:

Right??:gucci:
You're a Trump/GOP supporter, man. I can pull up posts of you outright defending/carrying water for Jeff Sessions, so why do you fell you're in any position to be calling someone else out?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a Trump/GOP supporter, man. I can pull up posts of you outright defending/carrying water for Jeff Sessions., so why do you fell you're in any position to be calling someone else out?
Me "defending" Jeff Sessions is me saying Jeff Sessions got KKK members MURKED

You sure you want to go down that road with the c00n ass responses to that fact in THIS thread? :mjlit:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Me "defending" Jeff Sessions is me saying Jeff Sessions got KKK members MURKED

You sure you want to go down that road with the c00n ass responses to that fact in THIS thread? :mjlit:
You defended Jeff Sessions as a rational actor - even going as far as claiming his decisions were not borne from racism - in his rolling back of Obama's DoJ sentencing reforms. You're not fukking slick.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You defended Jeff Sessions as a rational actor - even going as far as claiming his decisions were not borne from racism - in his rolling back of Obama's DoJ sentencing reforms. You're not fukking slick.
Yes I said Sessions rolling back Obama's DoJ sentencing reforms was based on an increase of violent crimes in response to you and others claiming it was based solely on racism
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...50d0b15f83b_story.html?utm_term=.0e399336c162

To back up my claim that he was not motivated by racism, I said he oversaw the prosecution of Klansmen in Alabama(which resulted in EXECUTION) and was Co-sponsor of the Fair-Sentencing Act.

In his tenure as both a Senator and a United States Attorney, Senator Sessions has demonstrated a commitment to the rule of law, and to the even-handed administration of justice. Senator Sessions was a co-sponsor of the Fair Sentencing Act, which aimed to reduce racial disparity in sentencing, as well as a bill to award Rosa Parks the Congressional Gold Medal. As United States Attorney, Senator Sessions worked to obtain the successful capital prosecution of the head of the Alabama Ku Klux Klan for the 1981 murder of Michael Donald, an African-American teenager
https://www.republicanleader.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/SessionsAAGLetterDec12.pdf

...And Even though I said all of that....I never called Sessions an "Icon" like you nikkas is calling Byrd:mjlol:

P.S.
im super saiyan bytch :umad:

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls 2/3 of the government, and that party can’t keep their promises they made to you during election time and you’re dumb to continue to walk around identify with that party not only are you a CHUMP, but you are a TRAITOR to your race”

All I came to say is Malcolm da Goat:patrice:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ugvoudc3.gif
He never proved that the rise in violent crime was linked to the change in man-min sentencing. That was the excuse he used to justify the rollback. I posted a link to show that his argument was false. What did you do? You posted a fukking opinion piece written by Jeff Sessions (the same one you posted above) and said you were giving him the benefit of the doubt. Why would you give Jeff Sessions the benefit of the doubt?

Jeff Sessions: mandatory minimum sentences protected us from violent crime. Research: nope.

Sessions used the argument to justify the Trump administration’s recent move to escalate the war on drugs.

These claims ignore years and years of empirical research on this exact question — including some research done by US Department of Justice, which Sessions now heads.

In short, studies have found time and time again that harsher punishments — which mandatory minimums force on judges by requiring that they sentence offenders to a minimum amount of time in prison — and the higher incarceration rates they lead to don’t have a big impact on crime.

We're still waiting on Sessions to show us where lower incarceration rates lead to higher rates of violent crime.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He never proved that the rise in violent crime was linked to the change in man-min sentencing. That was the excuse he used to justify the rollback. I posted a link to a study that proved that there was no link. What did you do? You posted a fukking opinion piece written by Jeff Sessions (the same one you posted above) and said you were giving him the benefit of the doubt. Why would you give Jeff Sessions the benefit of the doubt?
1. Whats the link to your study?
2. I know I posted the same opinion piece (thats the point...reciepts?)
3. I give Sessions the benefit of the doubt over Obama because
a. he prosecuted people like Robert Byrd
b. he's not on video giving a eulogy to Robert Byrd :francis:
4. Why are you doing damage control for Robert Byrd via deflection? :patrice: