BARBERSHOP TALK: Was "INTEGRATION" A MISTAKE Looking Back At It?

Did We Integrate With Whites TOO SOON?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need our reperations, bottom line. Any white man that doesnt want us to get it, is written off as a racist in my eyes...any black man who disagrees isnt my brother.

Integration without reparations is the problems, we dont have the finances to compete and keep up with a crakkka who will just keep changing the rules and moving the goalposts on a people who were fukking slaves a little over a 100 years ago. Its like entering a high stakes poker game with 10 dollars...you will just be exploited.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
People who ask this question dont know shyt about history.. ..as is evidence with his "racism did exist" line......did it really....:martin:

And here is the difference. Before the abolishment of Jim Crow a black man would work around whites...often times do more work...work longer hours..be subject to less pay and most importantly denied upward mobility in the company. Integration is a false narrative....people were intergrated long before the Civil Rights act....what we gained is the difference between Bob Johnson owning BET at one point...and him simply sweeping the floors at CBS. You are not barred from owninga bussiness...and education is more accessible to blacks then its ever been. The disconnect is shytty and or absentee parenting....THATS WHERE WE ARE FAILING....

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
was integration a mistake
giphy.gif

We actually asssimulated which is worse

a : to absorb into the cultural tradition of a population or group

Jeremiah 10:2
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen

Leviticus 20:23
And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

2nd Corinthians 6:17
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord
Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Our c00n ancestors wanted to be "buddy buddy with the heathens (for example white people) but GOD commanded us to slaughtered them in the ancient days. He knew they would be a plaque to us eventually

Numbers 33:55
But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

Joshua 23:13
Know for a certainty that the LORD your God will no more drive out any of these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.
The only people who think integration was a mistake are pseudo-intellectuals who didn't actually live through that time period.
:mjlol: @ choosing to live in an apartheid state because there like 15 rich Black people in Tulsa, OK
Thrse crakkkas hate us fukk you mean? Thats like asking was it smart to integrate the lion exhibit and the deer exhibit. We job security for these devils. You locked into this society right next door to your enemy. You aint gotta take my word for it though, just dont call me a pseudo intellectual when men and women smarter than us and more educated than us both feel the same way. If you like it the way things are, if you feel safe the way thongs are, im not gonna say you wrong for feeling that way. I dont. I would rather live amongst my people solely and this is our fight to get what is owed to us i definitely aint running because i aint scared. Ill be damned if these crakkkas just continue to get away with what they did to us though.

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
It's easy for me to say that it didn't work because I was born in the 80s I didn't grow up during those times. With that being said I think it made black people happy with the illusion of white people actually liking us, even with all the white flight that happened once we were schooled with their children Or lived in their neighborhoods.

I also feel that you can't force someone to love you. I feel it made us strive for white acceptance too much, we lost our way. other groups haven't been forced to integrate, other races they rather build from within its own. Prior to integration we were actually trying to build together, in current times we barely trust each other enough to have a conversation about business. I know integration has given us the right to seek higher education as well as the right for employment amongst many other benefits but I feel we paid an expensive price

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

We actually asssimulated which is worse

a : to absorb into the cultural tradition of a population or group

Jeremiah 10:2
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen

Leviticus 20:23
And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

2nd Corinthians 6:17
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord
Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Our c00n ancestors wanted to be "buddy buddy with the heathens (for example white people) but GOD commanded us to slaughtered them in the ancient days. He knew they would be a plaque to us eventually

Numbers 33:55
But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

Joshua 23:13
Know for a certainty that the LORD your God will no more drive out any of these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you.

Our ancestors were c00ns and God and the Bible are real brehs....:mjlol:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I don't believe it was mistake. I also don't believe that the end goal is some integrated happy happy world with whites and blacks holding hands.

What integration has done is given us access to resources that we didn't have before. Experience in fields we didn't have access to. A much larger base of educational and employment opportunities.

The goal should be to take that and create something for ourselves out of it. Develop our niches in different industries while utilizing the resources and connections developed from an integrated society.

There's a rhetoric that Black Wall Street was the norm, and the blacks were thriving prior to integration. But very few people from that time period are echoing those sentiments. They went to the underfunded schools, forced to join the military or work in blue collar jobs because there was no access to anything better, didn't have access to the same business loans, etc.
I'm sure things would have gotten better just with time even in a segregated society, but I think we are in a much better position now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its rather shocking with all the Hell that black people are enduring and hath always endured here in America, you people STILL don't think living among white people is a bad thing! I'm floored that all the death, and self hate, and drug use and all these calamities inflicted upon black people SOLELY BECAUSE our destiny is in the hands of our enemies. Our reality, is in the hands of our enemies. From Media, to education, to religion, to justice...ALL IN THE HANDS OF THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ENSLAVED YOU....and this is totally fine with you. In the name of all things Holy, how can people be so unintelligent?