BARBERSHOP TALK: Was "INTEGRATION" A MISTAKE Looking Back At It?

Did We Integrate With Whites TOO SOON?

• Total voters

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Its rather shocking with all the Hell that black people are enduring and hath always endured here in America, you people STILL don't think living among white people is a bad thing! I'm floored that all the death, and self hate, and drug use and all these calamities inflicted upon black people SOLELY BECAUSE our destiny is in the hands of our enemies. Our reality, is in the hands of our enemies. From Media, to education, to religion, to justice...ALL IN THE HANDS OF THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ENSLAVED YOU....and this is totally fine with you. In the name of all things Holy, how can people be so unintelligent?

Dude its not that...its that you have a skewed vision of history....that shows a disconnect in regards to what was actually happening and what you think was happening...:mjlol:....at this point I dont even think yoy know what the Civil Rights movement was about

FSP

Banned
Daps
Dude its not that...its that you have a skewed vision of history....that shows a disconnect in regards to what was actually happening and what you think was happening...:mjlol:....at this point I dont even think yoy know what the Civil Rights movement was about
See. I'm not trying to be segregated with clowns like that. i'd rather white people

Daps
Reppin
NULL
idiot confirmed
"Whoever doesn't want to live next to me and my heroin addicted family, must be an idiot". "If you don't love this country who fukked your ancestors, you must be an idiot."

fukk you white boy, I don't believe your opinion was asked for in the first place. What white man would actually speak the truth on this issue? LMAO!

They're giving out testers somewhere in your city, get it while its hot crakkka.

ANYWAY

Millions of black people locked up. Thousands of black people murdered every year. Hundreds of black men shot by the police.

We all hate each other.

You think this is not by design? How can you "integrate" into a society WHO NEVER WANTED YOU OTHER THAN THEIR SLAVE? And all the back room plotting these whites most certainly engaged in, doesn't seem successful to you?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. Then you probably shouldn't waste your time responding to me, no? I'm never gonna place a man on ignore. You don't even believe in God...we were created to see things differently, and I'm not gonna waste my time trying to prove I'm right, or convert you to the truth. I don't care what you think, I don't care what you do.

Now I don't think I disrespected you in my response...I wonder if you will extend me the same courtesy?

FSP

Banned
Daps
"Whoever doesn't want to live next to me and my heroin addicted family, must be an idiot". "If you don't love this country who fukked your ancestors, you must be an idiot."

fukk you white boy, I don't believe your opinion was asked for in the first place. What white man would actually speak the truth on this issue? LMAO!

They're giving out testers somewhere in your city, get it while its hot crakkka.

ANYWAY

Millions of black people locked up. Thousands of black people murdered every year. Hundreds of black men shot by the police.

We all hate each other.

You think this is not by design? How can you "integrate" into a society WHO NEVER WANTED YOU OTHER THAN THEIR SLAVE? And all the back room plotting these whites most certainly engaged in, doesn't seem successful to you?
That's such a terrible excuse. You guys are c00ning for thinking we're all being puppeteer'd by some malevolent white deity overlords. This makes white people look strong and black people look weak. And if that was true we would have never gotten Civil Rights to begin with

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Ok. Then you probably shouldn't waste your time responding to me, no? I'm never gonna place a man on ignore. You don't even believe in God...we were created to see things differently, and I'm not gonna waste my time trying to prove I'm right, or convert you to the truth. I don't care what you think, I don't care what you do.

Now I don't think I disrespected you in my response...I wonder if you will extend me the same courtesy?

No I dobt beleive in an imaginary man in the sky who supposedly is your savior but has yet to save you or your people. Yet you still praiae him. The white mans God who ingrained their justification of the enslavement if your acestors in scripture...that confused dont know which way is up nikkas like yourself whole heartedly beleive in today.....you dont have to care what I think...but as long as you keep posting shyt for brains outlooks I will keep tellinf you how ridiculous and misguided you are....mostly( and I cant state this enough) because YOU DONT KNOW WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT... cant just change reality to fit your narrative....and you cant ve against white people while sucking their self proclaimed leader either nikka...:scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's such a weak excuse. You guys are c00ning for thinking we're all being puppeteer'd by some malevolent white deity overlords. This makes white people look strong and black people look weak
In the context of when we integrated...THEY WERE STRONG AND WE WERE WEAK....at least "stronger" and "weaker".

Don't deny facts because its inconvenient.

THESE WHITE MEN (LAW MAKERS, JUDGES, POLITICIANS etc.) ALL PLOTTED SINCE CIVIL RIGHTS SEEMED TO BE UNAVOIDABLE. "How are we going to make this work to our advantage"....THESE WHITE MEN ARENT STUPID...THEY ARE EVIL GENIUSES...and they sat around the table...and they bounced around ideas that would keep black people down,,,that would keep black people at war with each other...they dumped the drugs into the community...they created the laws that would castrate us....they do it TO THIS fukkING DAY...BEHIND YOUR BACK OR UNDER YOUR NOSE...it matters not!

YOU CANT EVEN GET JUSTICE WHEN A MAN IS KILLED ON VIDEO! BUT THIS WAS WISE, TO "INTEGRATE"...they are cooking up recipes on your black ass as we speak and there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, OTHER THAN KILL YOURSELF, OR START KILLING WHITES...either way, your destiny is to die under the boot of white supremacy.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
In the context of when we integrated...THEY WERE STRONG AND WE WERE WEAK....at least "stronger" and "weaker".
Considering what they overcame and the time period...not even close bro. Im not upset tho you're just ignorant. At least you seem to care about the well being of black people..more than I can say for a lot of other black people

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I dobt beleive in an imaginary man in the sky who supposedly is your savior but has yet to save you or your people. Yet you still praiae him. The white mans God who ingrained their justification of the enslavement if your acestors in scripture...that confused dont know which way is up nikkas like yourself whole heartedly beleive in today.....you dont have to care what I think...but as long as you keep posting shyt for brains outlooks I will keep tellinf you how ridiculous and misguided you are....mostly( and I cant state this enough) because YOU DONT KNOW WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT... cant just change reality to fit your narrative....and you cant ve against white people while sucking their self proclaimed leader either nikka...:scust:
If I ask you nicely, stop talking to me...will that work? Other than asking you nicely, to leave me the fukk alone, I don't have any words for you youre really wasting your time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering what they overcame and the time period...not even close bro. Im not upset tho you're just ignorant. At least you seem to care about the well being of black people..more than I can say for a lot of other black people
Believe me, I'm not patting white people on the back for being in a position where they could beat the shyt out of black people and get away with it. That's what I meant by they were in a stronger position than us...THEY STILL HOLD A STRONGER POSITION THAN US....and they will never relinquish that position...AND THEY WILL NEVER FAIL TO USE THAT SUPERIOR POSITION TO EXPLOIT AND DENY BLACKS JUSTICE.

That's why its foolish to have integrated with them. Even MLK Jr. regretted his role in integration....if the man WHO IS MOST REKNOWN FOR INTEGRATION REALIZED HE fukkED UP....how much more so they men and women who have to live with this fukk up?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
If I ask you nicely, stop talking to me...will that work? Other than asking you nicely, to leave me the fukk alone, I don't have any words for you youre really wasting your time.

:picard: the petrified bytchassness, sure breh, I will let your dumb ass keep pushing your confused bullshyt that doesn't make a bit of sense what so ever.......:mjlol: