Be a hero brehs ( dude who stopped terrorist on train stabbed)

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Dude went out to bool it and went to help someone getting beat up and ended up getting his ass poked up in Sacramento.

CNN)Just weeks ago, U.S. Airman 1st Class Spencer Stone was tending to stab wounds after famously helping thwart a gun attack on a European train, feted internationally as a hero.

On Thursday he was in serious condition at a California hospital, having been stabbed again -- this time during a night out with friends in an altercation for which he faces no criminal accusations, officials say.

Surveillance video shows 30 seconds of high drama and raw violence in midtown Sacramento before 1 a.m. Thursday.

What starts with a few punches thrown on a dark street corner quickly spills into the street. Five or six people are in the middle of it all pushing, shoving and trading blows.

One man falls to the ground at one point, only to quickly bounce back. Eventually, the two sparring sides go their separate ways.

Stone was one of those who walked away. But he did so with multiple stab wounds, Sacramento Deputy Police Chief Ken Bernard told reporters.

Bernard singled out two males who allegedly had a part in wounding Stone, who had been visiting bars in the area with four friends.

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn he was giving nikkas that work, I see why they stabbed his ass

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
I bet the cac started the shyt too. White people rhetoric makes me sick.
Yo, i was explaining this shyt to someone and they didn't understand how whites are
They act two different ways, when you benefit them or when they need to use you. Their excuses and motives for everything are demonized they love cheating on each other and always try pulling cac card and have trust funds and will sit there and talk down on someone who drives a regular car, regular steady job, responsible lifestyle that doesn't involve tinder swiping And trying to be cool. They will call that person impoverished. Yet that impoverished person will have more money in the bank and lifetimes worth of more integrity.