Being in your 30s with no kids and not being married puts you in a strange place.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Still got years before being 30 but I'm tired of my dad trying to push when I'm gonna get married, keep in mind this dude separated twice ( my mom and then some other broad).

Marriage in this day and age is a losing game for a man if you rush it.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I think kids are cool but I definitely don't want any in my 20s so in the meantime :stylin:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I’m finding as an unmarried no kids 30+ year old there’s a lot of men like us out there. I think we all just float around thinking it’s weird because we had a group of friends or peers that followed each other’s leads and either knocked up a woman or got married. All my circle of friends got married in their mid 20’s or had kids and all I hear is how stressful it is how expensive it is..of course there’s the obligatory “best thing to happen to me” thrown in every once in awhile.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah breh you do not really need.You need money,you need food and you need shelter but a wife is not much of a need but more of a want.
You need a woman to create life with. All that other stuff is a need based off of the world we’ve created. nikkas in here shytting on marriage but being single ain’t natural man need woman and woman needs man. It’s just life.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
You need a woman to create life with. All that other stuff is a need based off of the world we’ve created. nikkas in here shytting on marriage but being single ain’t natural man need woman and woman needs man. It’s just life.

Marriage is not a natural thing.It is natural for people to want companionship but it is not really a fundamental need.A lot of people who thought they needed to get married,have kids and take on a mortgage are regretting it when they have to deal with the stress that can come when dealing with multiple serious commitments.And divorces happen for a reason.All I am saying is that people should have a realistic approach or an understanding of what marriage actually is.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:Who said anything about getting married?

The search and thirst for contradictions and exposals on this site is so stupid.

It's beyond annoying, too many of them can't just interact without looking for a punchline or something to say 'I gotcha'. As if we're 5 years old. Mofos cant even think anymore just thirsting and foaming at the mouth to 'get' somebody

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To each their own, nothing wrong with being married, and nothing wrong with being single at any age.

What is annoying is older dudes past 35 and in early 40's saying 'no kids' and beating their chest about it. Again nothing wrong with not having kids but to be in a certain age bracket and yelling it from the roof tops looks odd to me. "I'm almost 40, no kids, etc etc" If I reach that age with no kids I just wouldn't say anything.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
No hate, but what type of award nikkas want for bein 30 wit no kids and livin it up. That's not doin nothin special, your not adding nothin to the world you just been cautious enough to look out for yourself. I don't blame you because the way the world is now most families end up turning into ugly situations and the man is usually the one who loses the most. The experience of being a parent of a life you created is beautiful. To think "another year" at this age I think is a little strange because...... we was made to reproduce brehs.

There are a lot of ain’t shyt parents that are just contributing more rapists, criminals and scumbags to society because of their shytty patenting.