Being in your 30s with no kids and not being married puts you in a strange place.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I'm already there. I want children and I want to get married. The older I get, the less appealing I become.
Unless you’re getting fatter or making less money, this shouldn’t be the case. As a man, you should be improving as you get older. How old are you?

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marriage is not a natural thing.It is natural for people to want companionship but it is not really a fundamental need.A lot of people who thought they needed to get married,have kids and take on a mortgage are regretting it when they have to deal with the stress that can come when dealing with multiple serious commitments.And divorces happen for a reason.All I am saying is that people should have a realistic approach or an understanding of what marriage actually is.
Your taking it to literal if you take away the stresses we created in life with bills we need each other. Women are nurturers we are protectors. You can get divorce and get another wife or be like Akon with multiple wives.

ThrobbingHood

Daps
Your peak shouldn’t be until your mid to late 30s as a man. I don’t know your situation but as long as you’re in decent shape, take care of yourself and have a good career, you should have p*ssy being flung at you from all angles.

I’m getting way more now then I did in my early to mid 20s now that I’m more established.

Most women peak by their mid to late 20s. That’s just how biology works.

ThrobbingHood

Daps
I'm open to the idea of a LTR but one thing I realized as I turned in my 30's is that I find myself turning down women more and more often. I can't begin to tell you the amount of chicks that put their bid in only to later show they were nothing but a bird in disguise. From my experience I can say that women past the age of 31-32 are practically undateable. Because they got this ticking time clock going on in their bodies, they are in a rush for your full commitment. And when I say full commitment I mean moving in, kids, and marriage within 1-2 years. Women in their 20's are just looking to chill and go with the flow.

But that's just from my experience. Your mileage may vary. :manny:
Damn, this is exactly my life story. I’m turning down so many potential long time girlfriends in my age group for this reason.

It’s hard to find a woman in their 20s who has a cultured outlook on life, so it’s just a mash and dash for me in most cases.

ThrobbingHood

Daps
Quick question. To the brehs that are on that #GMB, #nokidsgang shyt, is it due to you not having a male role model? Or y’all just on that alternative (not entirely hipster) lifestyle? Coz I swear I had an uncle who passed on 2 years ago (age 58) and was on that #GMB lifestyle. Dude was never happy:to:. That life is too lonely. :whoa:I’m 29 no kids and never married.
For me, there are a lot of trash women... I also have high standards. My parents are still married but they come from a different culture to the one that we all live in now.

In an ideal world, I want to find a childless black woman to marry and have children with. The older I get, the more I realise that having all three as a criteria is damn near impossible unless I date them from their early 20s onwards.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Before I met my husband, I loved being in my 30s with no kids; it's only strange if you want something different. We still don't have kids, so its great.

Having a significant amount of discretionary income to use at will, not dealing with the stressors that come along with children, being able to take trips whenever we want... it's the best.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
For me, there are a lot of trash women... I also have high standards. My parents are still married but they come from a different culture to the one that we all live in now.

In an ideal world, I want to find a childless black woman to marry and have children with. The older I get, the more I realise that having all three as a criteria is damn near impossible unless I date them from their early 20s onwards.

Best age range to date is BW post college grad--> 22-27 going in to 28 is pushing it and you start to interact with alot of women who are not quality personality wise or physically. No matter how nice they "appear" to be there is a reason they are single.

Only outliers are women who just came out of a long term relationship i'm talking 2-4+ years.

ThrobbingHood

Daps
Best age range to date is BW post college grad--> 22-27 going in to 28 is pushing it and you start to interact with alot of women who are not quality personality wise or physically. No matter how nice they "appear" to be there is a reason they are single.

Only outliers are women who just came out of a long term relationship i'm talking 2-4+ years.
I hate to stereotype but all the BW I’ve met in their 30s with no children/ no marriage tend to be batshyt crazy and/or church freaks.

I really don’t want to date women in their early to mid 20s because they have little to no life experience. They think they’re grown but their perspective on life is very parochial, especially since they’ve grown up in the social media era, where they see their narcissism as normal.

There’s this one West Indian woman in her mid 30s, solid 8/9. No children, never been married. Looks like she’s in her mid 20s. Problem is, she goes on about church and God and I respectfully find that a turn off. Funny thing is, she wants me to smash but we move in the same social circles and I can tell she’s the clingy type.

It’s tough out here brehs. :mjcry:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I hate to stereotype but all the BW I’ve met in their 30s with no children/ no marriage tend to be batshyt crazy and/or church freaks.

I really don’t want to date women in their early to mid 20s because they have little to no life experience. They think they’re grown but their perspective on life is very parochial, especially since they’ve grown up in the social media era, where they see their narcissism as normal.

There’s this one West Indian woman in her mid 30s, solid 8/9. No children, never been married. Looks like she’s in her mid 20s. Problem is, she goes on about church and God and I respectfully find that a turn off. Funny thing is, she wants me to smash but we move in the same social circles and I can tell she’s the clingy type.

It’s tough out here brehs. :mjcry:

How old are you?

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
It depends on what city you are in as more women are delaying marriage however if she wants kids a woman in her early 30's will make it a priority.

Being in Atlanta is great so I suggest brehs move to a city with a good amount of pickings like LA or NYC.

I also believe in God but I can't date Jesus freaks they aren't their own person.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
how was that :ehh:

Really good :obama: It was so much to do , I thought I didn't do enough.

Stayed three nights at Mandalay Bay. 58th floor with a view of the pools and the Raiders future stadium site.

Went to three clubs on all of the guestlists. One of them , a pool party , even comped me for the first drink.

Went to NBA Summer league:lawd:

Vegas in Summer :noah:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I'm married but having a lot of friends in their late 30s who are not, the problem is it gets harder to meet people. By age 30 or so, the club and social scene gets old and everyone sticks to their friends or stays at home. Unless you meet at work or a professional/community organization/church, I know a lot of people who have resorted to online dating. It works for some.